Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to normal in pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Back to normal in pattaya

Christianpfc should be aware that older farangs like to talk about outrageous behavior that
    other farangs exhibit. Reporting in to farangs about your futile questioning and searches for cdnmatt is bizarre enough to be talked about over a beer in a group of farangs.
    I find stalking creepy and am glad Matt is aware that someone
    has made 4 trips to KK questioning Thais and searching for Matt. Denial is fine but it means
    you are telling lies to older farangs whom you text about your searches.
    You should also be aware that publicly reminiscing about the good old days of the third Reich
    will make you despised by many of us. Resurrecting Hitler really a fucked up desire.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And just for the record Christian you HAVE written some stuff over the years that has left you open to accusations of WTF !! when it comes to you "hunting and preying" on younger guys ( I'm being kind here),

I decided at the time to put it down to your command of English in some of the words and phrases you used and descriptions of of your activities in the slum areas etc and again to be fair Im going to leave it at that) - but just for the record, Matt - fake or not DOES have a point about some of your past posts.

And before anyone starts demanding copies and pastes - no, I not going to waste my time going back months and maybe years looking for stuff, but I know what I read at the time too and it did leave a question mark of "WTF did Christian just say there, that sounds as dodgy as fuck!"

Christian if you didn't intend that to the case ( again being kind here) you should perhaps be aware of how your choice of words read to others sometimes - especially those in authority as I'm guessing if they had read some phrases you'd used, intentionally or otherwise, I think you might have ended up with a bit of a problem on your hands perhaps.

Bur Matt, real or not, isn't as wrong in this case as everyone is automatically surmising there perhaps. But granted the posts that I recall were quite a while ago now and I'm guessing Christians "choice of words" has improved and hence this issue hasn't surfaced again in a long time now,

Liked

I cannot leave these misrepresentations (bordering on lies) uncommented.

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    Reporting in to farangs about your futile questioning and searches for cdnmatt...
    There is no other way I can put it: STOP LYING ABOUT ME!

has made 4 trips to KK questioning Thais and searching for Matt. Denial is fine but it means
    Obviously you didn't understand what I wrote before (I just read my previous post, there is no ambiguity):

I stayed in KK several times, but only on one stay did I try to meet cdnmatt (failed, with cdnmatt's permission I would post our communication). That confirmed what others have told me before and after: despite inviting people to visit him in KK, cdnmatt is unavailable (wrong phone number, doesn't reply to calls or messages, whatever).

Meeting cdnmatt was a possible side effect of one of these stays, not the main reason.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS LYING.

You should also be aware that publicly reminiscing about the good old days of the third Reich
    will make you despised by many of us. Resurrecting Hitler really a fucked up desire.
    Different story, I said everything here:
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...758#post205758
    Last edited by christianpfc; November 25th, 2016 at 16:10.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Two different older farangs separately told me about the multiple trips to KK and your
    reports on the search for Matt, the questioning of village people and a diligent and
    obsessive pursuit of matt's whereabouts. I believe that they relayed was what you told them and
    messaged them.
    We are all liars or you just can't admit you are a lurker and a creep.
    Obviously, I don't like you, or your Hitler humor.
    It's a small world and ones words can
    haunt them.
    Leave Matt the fuck alone, find a boyfriend already.

Posters on this forum will believe what they believe and a long detailed past of obsessive painstaking stalking,
    searching, questioning and endless walking in dodgy areas in pursuit of boys, will sway posters opinions one way or the
    other.
    Last edited by catawampuscat; November 25th, 2016 at 21:15.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Christianpfc should be aware that older farangs like to talk about outrageous behavior that
    other farangs exhibit. Reporting in to farangs about your futile questioning and searches for cdnmatt is bizarre enough to be talked about over a beer in a group of farangs.
    This board in my opinion has suffered because of Christianpfc, his comments about Hitler are unforgivable and to reward him by making his blog a prominant part of the home page is not only bizarre but is offensive as well.

Liked

Well it's been a long time since we had MFAS posting here and I for one am glad to welcome you back.

Banned
    Liked

Two different older farangs separately told me ...
    Clearly it's an indisputable fact then. I had "two different older farangs" tell me that the Tarntawan Hotel was definitely closing, and with it Dick's Cafe - as I reported in another thread which I started. Surely you have realised in your long, long life that most people want to boast about how much they "know" so as to big-note themselves, most of which is either easily disprovable or palpable nonsense. I told my "Tarntawan is closing" friends that what they were telling me was clearly bullshit based on simple logic but was roundly abused as I was not on the ground in Bangkok so how could I possibly know. The logic that a hotel would close down at the high point of the high season didn't seem to have occurred to them

But back to Matt. My impression from the few posts I've read is that he's a young man who thinks that Thai youths are reserved for the enjoyment of him and his contemporaries. Anyone older who seeks (or, worse) enjoys the same pleasures is nothing but an old pervert, and to be thereby condemned

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well it's been a long time since we had MFAS posting here and I for one am glad to welcome you back.
    Are you sure he's not somebody else?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Leave Matt the fuck alone, find a boyfriend already.

Posters on this forum will believe what they believe and a long detailed past of obsessive painstaking stalking,
    searching, questioning and endless walking in dodgy areas in pursuit of boys, will sway posters opinions one way or the other.
    WTF is this all about? Why the sudden crucifying of christianpfc? Matt himself made it perfectly clear in an earlier post that there was one attempt to locate him? Despite phone number etc., that did not happen. So where have the references to four attempts come from? Christianpfc has denied them - and that's good enough for me.

It reminded me slightly of various attempts to meet up with Beachlover over on gaythailand.com. Michael who owned the Board at that time offered to take him for an excellent meal. His response was he'd try his best. Needless to say the meeting never took place because we all knew BL was a fake. In saying this, I make no comparison whatever to Matt, other than to suggest meetings set up with the best of intentions often fail for one reason or another.

The fact is that, unlike many others here, christianpfc genuinely likes to meet up with fellow members. That's far from stalking, and to suggest it is so should be stopped unless someone can provide proof rather than hearsay. It is also a fact that sometimes christianpfc does appreciate the person he's meeting to pick up tthe bill. If I had to live on his paltry savings I have zero doubt I'd do exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    This board in my opinion has suffered because of Christianpfc, his comments about Hitler are unforgivable and to reward him by making his blog a prominant part of the home page is not only bizarre but is offensive as well.
    As for the Hitler jibes, few of us probably share christianpfc's particular sense of humor. But let's face it, that goes not only for christianpfc!! I admit I have not seen all the posts on his blog nor all here. But I cannot recall anything I found in what I have read to be any more offensive than a lot of what is written by others in this and other chat rooms/blogs.

And for those like MFAS who trash christianpfc's contributions, how often has MFAS - and other members for that matter - posted about his extensive travels around Thailand or provided such valuable information about various aspects of the country, including its gay life? The fact is that this Board and the other two main gay ones are essentially Pattaya-centric with occasional forays into Bangkok. For sexpats, sex tourists and those who live there, that's fine. The fact that another member providing insights into other parts of this vast country is called "offensive" is IMHO offensive in itself.
    Last edited by fountainhall; November 26th, 2016 at 10:11.

10. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 26th, 2016), christianpfc (December 4th, 2016), monsoon (December 12th, 2016), Smiles (November 26th, 2016), Tintin (November 26th, 2016)

Liked

Two different older farangs separately told me about the multiple trips to KK and your
    reports on the search for Matt, the questioning of village people and a diligent and
    obsessive pursuit of matt's whereabouts. I believe that they relayed was what you told them and
    messaged them.
    Then either they misunderstood what I said or you misunderstood what they said or someone was drunk or whatever.

12. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (November 26th, 2016)