Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Hero opening

Liked

New Hero opening

Just an update on the New Hero massage, looking like it could just become a Sukhumvit branch of The Prince massage, the old building has been pulled down and a new one built that apparently looks like The Prince massage building, same address on Soi 11
    The new opening date (soft opening) is now Dec 4, 2016. I was told it will be all staff from 'Prince Massage

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: New Hero opening

Now I've never been that enthusiast as so many about old Hero, but I do not quite understand the hype for this new opening then: in fact its nothing more as a [temporary] saakhaa/other place (to dump the lesser wanted staff?) from Prince.

Liked

Actually the latest is that it should be open on Monday and the boys are being given the choice, they can work at either Hero or Prince and if they want can move between the two (so it's hardly the dumping of unwanted staff)

Liked

Looking forward to read the first reports as my trip is coming up and still not sure about Banana, Arena, Hero or Prince.

Liked

You should get good service (depending on what you're after) at either Arena or Prince, can't say for Banana but others recommend it and as for the New Hero it looks like it will be different from the old so only time will tell but I am hoping they can entice a lot of the old Hero boys back

6. User who gave Like to post:

Couple (December 4th, 2016)

Liked

The official opening is now Dec 9th at the old address, there are some photos on GT and I must say it's looking real nice too, hope no one minds but I borrowed one.
    MH.jpg

Liked

My Hero opened yesterday, they are currently building a website so it may pay to keep an eye open for it. http://myherobkk.com