Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Free book - Cocktail Boyz - for a limited time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Free book - Cocktail Boyz - for a limited time

...geez...u people think too much...bunch of over analyzing arch chair wind bags...they hate /dislike/disdain westerners because westerns generaly speaking are wealthier...so its jealousy...pure and simple...sometimes I do have to wonder how " ordinary" Thais feel when they walk past the gogo bars and see their youth of both genders up on stage selling themselves...or when they see much older westerners with local whores young enough to be their grand children....cant exactly pass them off as family...

Liked

"... Geez... (Yo)u people think too much... (A) bunch of over analysing, arch, chair (sitting) wind bags... They hate/dislike/disdain westerners because western(er)s, genera(l)ly speaking, are wealthier... So it(')s jealousy... Pure and simple.(..)
    Sometimes I do have to wonder how "ordinary" Thais feel when they walk past the gogo bars and see their youth of both genders up on stage selling themselves... Or when they see much older westerners with local whores young enough to be their grand children... Can(')t exactly pass them off as family."

Corrected for the literate members of the forum.
    I still have no ideal what he's on about mind.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (November 27th, 2016), steveky (November 28th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Go do a random polling of under 30s who even know who Pol Poot is.
    Do enlighten us. Who is "Pol Poot"?

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 4th, 2016)

Liked

I'm sorry Paolo but I read Latin's "arch" (a little-used and rather old-fashioned adjective) as a mistyping of "arm".That is, "arm-chair" as in "an arm-chair general." If Latin was indeed using "arch" in its correct sense, I'd suggest that it is probably the first time it has even been used on this site. To be blunt, that would surprise me.

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 4th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

welcome grammer nazi...aka paulo...perhaps I should take better care when typing...but after a few glasses of wine...and in my haste...I miss a few letters here and there...and occasionally use text spelling as in u instead of you.
    and yes...all this over analyzing...who the fuck knows why people hate their neigbours....like why do the koreans think they r so pure blood...what ever that is...and look down on intermarriage even with other identical looking asians...real hoot that. Had a Korean colleague who told me he was in a mixed marriage...I was expecting a white or maybe even black wife....turns out the wife was Chinese...oh what a scandal and let down back home.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I see on the free pages on the Amazon website one of the boys says "No one of us likes the looks of a Farang".
    So these Asian gay boys are into Asians? Not Farang? I get the idea many Thai gay boys are genuinely interested in Farang. Not too old of course. So these sex workers don't like our looks at all? Even a well build 40 year old?
    The author used poetic license. Many of the gogo boys are straight anyway.

I know several gay Thai boys who are sexually interested in Whites and not in Asians.

From my frequent sauna visits (not just Thailand, but extending to Cambodia and Vietnam as well), I would say many just don't care if the cock or ass is attached to a White or a fellow countryman.

Liked

Some gays Thais on the scene have never had sex with a Thai. The first time I heard one of them say this to me, years ago, I found it unbelievable. However, it has now been mentioned so often (usually in the context of a chat about boyfriends) that I am happy to confirm what Christian wrote.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Some gays Thais on the scene have never had sex with a Thai. The first time I heard one of them say this to me, years ago, I found it unbelievable. However, it has now been mentioned so often (usually in the context of a chat about boyfriends) that I am happy to confirm what Christian wrote.
    Not true is it , I don't believe for a second that they are completely virgins before they had sex with a white boy , They are probably bisexual and had plenty of sex with women . Or they are just not telling you the truth .

Liked

A Thai money boy is likely to tell you what you want to hear. And in all honesty, that is his job and he is very good at it.

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 23rd, 2016)

Liked

I didn't "want" to hear this and was initially suspicious. However, it is true that some Thais (and other Asians) are sexually attracted to us more than to their fellows. And this is confirmed by my experiences in saunas, not just in Thailand but in the UK.