Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry to begin on New Year's Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry to begin on New Year's Day

Over the last few months I recall seeing several members request, in various degrees of exasperation, type face size and colour a change to the far too short, 15 minute, edit window.

As an alternative, those members have requested a longer edit period and 30 minutes seems, by common consent, to be the preferred option. I may be mistaken, but I do not believe that there has been an acknowledgement from ‘management’ that they have heard and taken note of members’ requests for change.

At the same time I have read and heard that experts are warning that within the next 30 years, robots/machines are increasingly likely to take over many occupations, with some experts estimating 50% unemployment rates. Perhaps, as part of such a trial or covert operation, change has already happened at Sawatdee Central deep in the Canadian Rockies and no one has told the membership.

Maybe if members were to address their complaints to HAL, we might find that we receive a response, or even some positive action along the following lines:

HAL: Affirmative, Smiles, ChristianPFC and fountainhall. I read you.

If we’re desperately out of luck, things are turning critical and it’s time to set the destruct button and head for the escape pods, we might just hear this . . .

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you guys to jeopardize it.

Or, in response to a recently deleted topic . . .

HAL: I know that frequent was planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Scary! But it might be the future.

And finally, to return to the topic. Actually, I would not mind being a passenger on the Pattaya - Hua Hin ferry once it becomes operational, weather permitting of course, and after a decent interval has elapsed without any reported major incident.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (January 4th, 2017)