List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you make a 'bucket list' when planning your next trip to the LoS?

Liked

Do you make a 'bucket list' when planning your next trip to the LoS?

Although I won't be back on parade for another seven weeks or so, I find myself pondering encounters I would like to achieve during my next visit - a 'bucket list' if you like..

First up is to have some encounters with young fit guys in bright clean surroundings - I've had my fill of dingy hotels and rushed encounters in dark grimy short time rooms.. - fresh crisp white sheets, plenty of light, and a totally naked freshly showered boy to enjoy, slowly and without a rush..

Secondly, I didn't have a huge success rate when it came to blowing guys last time - most needed to finish with a handjob or came in small measure - I want to make amends by lining up two or three guys one evening who haven't been milked since the night before, and have them take turns to give me a big hot shot in the mouth..

And finally I'm going to give Siem Reap one last chance. I'm going to take a gamble and ask a tuk tuk to find me a boy - and see where he takes me..

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 11th, 2016), ktq (June 3rd, 2020), steveky (November 13th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Do you make a 'bucket list' when planning your next trip to the LoS?

Not so much a "bucket list" perhaps but more of a "fuck it" list usually for me.

4. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)

Liked

Say it like it is; nothing better than a dirty old git!

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 13th, 2016)

Liked

I certainly do. I set a target, so for a 10 day trip I am hoping for 3/4 previous offs to off again and 7/8 brand new ones. I am rarely disappointed with my final tally.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

old git r u about to die? Thats what a bucket list is all about...stuff u want to do before u kick the bucket. And I do have to agree that what u have outlined is not really that adventurous....actually have to pity u .....

Liked

If truth be known, you, Latin, are the one to be pitied here. At least Old Git will actually be in Thailand in 7 weeks time.

Anyone, such as yourself, who can't visit Thailand on a regular basis for sex is the one we should all pity.

So, when were you last in Thailand? If you can't remember just take a look at your recent post about Goodboys. That'll tell you without a shadow of a doubt how long ago it really was.

Years, no?

So perhaps an actual trip to Thailand should be on your bucket list, Latin.

Over to you, Justaguy.

Re: the bucket list. I don't really have one any more. All I look forward to its catching up with the lovely guys I met on the last few trips. Problem is, they often move on.

Actually, I do have one thing which could be put on a bucket list. A threesome.

I've had many offers over the years but the only time I was prepared to go for it didn end up happening. I'd met two guys in Soi Twilight at the Banana bar who wanted a threesome. It was too early for me so I told them I'd come back later to off them. When I returned I found they had already gone.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...a 3some???? Thats it???? Really??? Thats your bucket list item number 1????? Really???? Geez when r u gonna live a little??? I guess your idea of a treat is upsizing your macdonalds meal...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...a 3some???? Thats it???? Really??? Thats your bucket list item number 1????? Really????
    Is it your business? Do you really care?

Liked

I love my ignore button.

I shall of course provide a full report of not only my sexual achievements but also restaurants and bars etc. My offer to Sexual Deviant Latin about info should he ever save up his money and go to Thailand remains on the table.

13. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)

Liked

If group sex is on anybody's Bucket List, I shall (yet again) throw my first-time-in-Thailand 8some into the pot!

That should be adventurous enough for most!