Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Do you make a 'bucket list' when planning your next trip to the LoS?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Do you make a 'bucket list' when planning your next trip to the LoS?

Although I won't be back on parade for another seven weeks or so, I find myself pondering encounters I would like to achieve during my next visit - a 'bucket list' if you like..

First up is to have some encounters with young fit guys in bright clean surroundings - I've had my fill of dingy hotels and rushed encounters in dark grimy short time rooms.. - fresh crisp white sheets, plenty of light, and a totally naked freshly showered boy to enjoy, slowly and without a rush..

Secondly, I didn't have a huge success rate when it came to blowing guys last time - most needed to finish with a handjob or came in small measure - I want to make amends by lining up two or three guys one evening who haven't been milked since the night before, and have them take turns to give me a big hot shot in the mouth..

And finally I'm going to give Siem Reap one last chance. I'm going to take a gamble and ask a tuk tuk to find me a boy - and see where he takes me..

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 11th, 2016), ktq (June 3rd, 2020), steveky (November 13th, 2016)