Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Scottish Guy vs Latinotop vs the rest of the world

Liked

Re: Scottish Guy vs Latinotop vs the rest of the world

Well now, I see that Surfcrest reassigned or rather, switched this thread into oblivion on the Everything Else forum. Now if he and all the other moderators keep up their good work and do the same with all other off track threads. I will do my best to do what I can. 55555555555
    Last edited by Surfcrest; October 30th, 2016 at 23:25.

Liked

This message board is RIGGED!!! If Surcrest was standing next to me I'd DEFINITELY grab his pussy!! (AND Francois's) ... and after that I'd SUE them!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Unless of course you manage to get the thread moved back to where it was and in that case everything is fine and always was and it was your accusation of it being rigged that actually stopped the rigging and you surely just did us all a service in mentioning it again.

Oh and I believe that Surfcrest deleted a post on here once, so, if he's deleted one post what ELSE might he have deleted that we just don't know about EH !? I say jail him until we find out as there's something wrong going on here and we should stop any new posters joining the board until we know what the hell is going on and until I think we should start gathering up some bricks as I've a feeling we just might need to build a wall, but it will be a super wall, an awesome wall, the best wall you've ever seen !
    Last edited by Surfcrest; October 30th, 2016 at 23:24.

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 30th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    This post is to establish a forum for scottishguy and latintop and anyone and everyone can post there insults, put-downs, slander, taunts, cheap shots and mudslinging without reprisal. Anything goes.
    (my underline) sounds a bit awkward (poetic, ancient?), but sounds correct to me with there an adverb of place. You could put a : behind there. Their (possessive case) can replace there with different meaning. You can even use both: everyone can post there their insults

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Unless of course you manage to get the thread moved back to where it was and in that case everything is fine and always was and it was your accusation of it being rigged that actually stopped the rigging and you surely just did us all a service in mentioning it again.

Oh and I believe that Surfcrest deleted a post on here once, so, if he's deleted one post what ELSE might he have deleted that we just don't know about EH !?
    If you"d like it moved back, please let me know. I deleted a thread about the monarchy a short while back, but haven't deleted anything, or needed to delete anything in quite some time. It's a fun thread,...it can be anywhere the membership wants.

Surfcrest

Liked

Surfcrest, you are a good sport, whatever that means.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    (my underline) sounds a bit awkward (poetic, ancient?), but sounds correct to me with there an adverb of place. You could put a : behind there. Their (possessive case) can replace there with different meaning. You can even use both: everyone can post there their insults

Good point Christian! At the time of my posting I was mau too much. You get an A in English grammar. Happy you did not take a cheap shot at me, unlike all those other mean, nasty posters.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 31st, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    If you"d like it moved back, please let me know. I deleted a thread about the monarchy a short while back, but haven't deleted anything, or needed to delete anything in quite some time. It's a fun thread,...it can be anywhere the membership wants.

Surfcrest
    You do know that I was joking hopefully, feel free to place this thread wherever you see fit, my post was more a piss take on Dickhead Trump in the spirit of Smiles earlier post too just.....