Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

You know, admins here are only members who can't use "ignore" button at forum - we must read all. All other members have privilege to use it.

Free speech - is free speech. Unless post breaking forum's rules or is criminal by its content, I don't want to intervene.

And one more idea: too much personal attacking/bitching on forum disturbing me more than single wild fantasia - new members afraid to post in such conditions.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 4th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    too much personal attacking/bitching on forum disturbing me more than single wild fantasia - new members afraid to post in such conditions.
    With all respect you seem to fail to realise that is far from "one single wild fantasia". It is the persistent repetition of one single wild fantasia to the exclusion of any other meaningful contribution that has led quite a number of members to vent their frustrations.

Interesting that a thread opened up very recently about Beachlover having recently been reincarnated under a different guise on another Board. The only difference between the two posters, IMHO, is that one goes on and on and on endlessly on a variety of topics whilst treating other posters as idiots, and the other goes on and on and on endlessly on the same sad sado-masochistic theme that similarly raises the ire of other posters.

Both, again with respect, turn off possible new members.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 3rd, 2016), paulo15 (November 3rd, 2016)

Liked

Beachlover was a Walter Mitty character with his unbelievable posts about his travels and life often accompanying his stories with glossy photos taken from luxury hotel websites or tourist information sites. Regularly interesting and the pictures were always lovely, even though no one believed him.

And yes. As Fountainhall has pointed out. It's not a one off fantasia. It's an addiction to shocking and to getting a reaction. Over time his posts have become more and more lurid as the shock value had to be increased in order to get the same result.

Liked

Have to say Moses, it's a sad day when members genuine concerns are dismissed as "bitching"

7. User who gave Like to post:

paulo15 (November 3rd, 2016)

Liked

I would also add that most of us love this place. It's a wonderful place to come and chat, argue, bitch, exchange info and gossip, pm , have political discussions, laugh. joke. throw insults and yes, to discuss boys, sex, sex with boys, boys who have sex with other boys, sexy boys who have sexy sex, sexy boys who didn't want to have sex etc etc. We are all playing golf here except him who wants to foxhunt all over the greens leaving nothing but a pile of shit in his wake.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    With all respect you seem to fail to realise that is far from "one single wild fantasia". It is the persistent repetition of one single wild fantasia to the exclusion of any other meaningful contribution that has led quite a number of members to vent their frustrations.
    Gent, let me clear: I'm protecting rights of any member to create threads with any content which is OK with board rules and law.

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    goes on and on and on endlessly on the same sad sado-masochistic theme that similarly raises the ire of other posters.
    And I'm against personal attack and derailing other threads.

While SM isn't my cup of tea, I want to remind you: everyone of us has own "skeletons in rack". So my position is: if you see personal attacks, bad behavior of any member - just click black triangle under such post and we will react on it (may be I should make it red and more visible). As for troll - while troll is living in own cave - just don't feed him and he will die, like died all threads what were not interesting to another members.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

1moRussian (November 4th, 2016), christianpfc (November 4th, 2016), Dax (November 4th, 2016), justaguy (November 8th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    However, Surfcrest, I also think that it's very careless on your part to use the term "consenting adults" in relation only to the age of the participants, as you can have no knowledge whatsoever of the discussions or agreement that was struck between the parties and which led to the consent which you have simply assumed was given.

The age of the boy alone does not imply that informed consent can be or was given - especially where one participant is almost certainly much more experienced in S&M themed activities than the other, where there is a language difficulty into the bargain, and where one party is at a financial disadvantage - so I believe you're barking up the wrong tree altogether when you take the criteria for "consent" as simply a numerical age
    Only that Scotty, I made absolutely no reference to age, you did. I'm wondering where age ever entered into this conversation before this.

Surfcrest

Liked

Surfcrest: I think you have misread what Scottish wrote. Unless I am mistaken he is saying that 'age' is only one aspect of the word consent. He is not in any way implying whatsoever that any one Latin went with is anything other than a full adult. No one is suggesting that at all.

And it's a little fly of you to try and derail this discussion by choosing to focus on one word.

Liked

Bizarre response Surfcrest - saying you did not introduce age into the debate - you certainly DID:

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    In all my time in hotels in Thailand, even many stays at the beautiful Malaysia Hotel...I've never heard any farang riding or any Thai boy being rode like a pony. Provided it is being done in the privacy of one's room by consenting adults...
    My reading of that response is that you're focussing on the boy being an adult (i.e. he is of age and by virtue of that is able to consent) - and I can honestly think of no other way to interpret your comment.

My subsequent point was merely that although the boy is of age, being of age is not the only factor involved in obtaining informed consent - and I really don't see how any resonable person could disagree with that.
    Last edited by scottish-guy; November 3rd, 2016 at 21:08.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Gent, let me clear: I'm protecting rights of any member to create threads with any content which is OK with board rules and law . . . As for troll - while troll is living in own cave - just don't feed him and he will die, like died all threads what were not interesting to another members.
    Again with respect, both those comments also applied to Beachlover. His posts were within the regulations of the Boards on which he posted, and despite being frequently left to starve, failed to die. He just reactivated yet more old threads and continued to weave his obviously fake adventures. Despite that, he had at least one Board owner actually not only believing him (despite obvious lies being pointed out to him) and quite vociferously defending him. That is, before he was banned from that and some other Boards for being such a total pain in the ass!