Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

sorry to burst your bubble...colour has nothing to do with it...in brazil big dicks come in all colours. As for the unlit areas just felt I had to point that out as Brazil is a very intoxicating place and its so easy to start off in a well lit area and then be lured into an unlit side alley. Great cheap sex is available in Brazil but its definitely not as easy or as safe as in Thailand.
    In Sap Paulo there is a street called " Frei Caneca" commonly known as gay caneca. Its a very gay neighbourhood and its almost impossible to walk down the road withoiut getting cruised. Lots of cheap hotels in the neighbourhood. Shopping centre on same street is so cruisy that its almost impossible to actually take a piss in the toilets such is the level of activity in there.

Liked

Also in salvador in brazil, is amazing for picking guys up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble...colour has nothing to do with it...in brazil big dicks come in all colours. As for the unlit areas just felt I had to point that out as Brazil is a very intoxicating place and its so easy to start off in a well lit area and then be lured into an unlit side alley. Great cheap sex is available in Brazil but its definitely not as easy or as safe as in Thailand.
    In Sap Paulo there is a street called " Frei Caneca" commonly known as gay caneca. Its a very gay neighbourhood and its almost impossible to walk down the road withoiut getting cruised. Lots of cheap hotels in the neighbourhood. Shopping centre on same street is so cruisy that its almost impossible to actually take a piss in the toilets such is the level of activity in there.

The way you describe it makes me want to go see Brazil. Never been in South America. I will remember your safety tips. I like the idea of copying the ID card and pretending to mail it. This way the guy knows that if he does something to me, my friend will know who I was with last and that he will be the prime suspect. And it is a good excuse to tell him "I need to do this, because I was robbed a few years ago and since then I take this precaution". Very believable and easy safety tip which will work.

I assume that this highly visible gay activity, even in toilets, this is from the lower classes? I assume the middle class and higher up they are more discrete? The lower classes also need the cash more, so they will approach you sooner. In Thailand I have the idea that the lower classes are as well mannered and behaved and as socially conservative as the middle class is. But in Brazil I think the culture gap/behavorial gap between lower class and middle class is much wider. I just can't believe the son of the local phycisian having visible sex in a toilet with a gay man from Europe.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 31st, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not so sure about the whole lower class thing, in public cruising areas everyone tends to dress down as not to attract attention from muggers, in most parts of Brazil especially the coast from Rio northwards its warm to stinking hot year round so casual clothes are almost a must.
    Cruisy shopping malls/public toilets are busy all the time, peak flow depends on location, city center ones especially busy during lunch time , ones on school/uni have huge influxes of young guys at various times depending on opening/closing times.
    Cheap paid sex in North east brazil is easy and whilst not as safe as in Thailand is a lot safer than Sao Paulo or Rio.Last time I was in Recife I picked up a lean twenty year old off a beach, looked like he lived here.
    There was a group hanging around the public toilets all looking a bit feral.
    Was staying in an aparthotel and agreed on EURO100 for 3 days (friday to Monday morning) next thing he dissapeared for about 30 min and showed up with a huge bag of washing that he needed to do. LOL.
    Anyway he was perfect, did as he was told, eager to please performed very well in the sack, and no humiliation was to great. I didnt even have to buy him a meal, simply let him have my leftovers which he would devour in a few seconds. Nothing like a hungry young guy in need of cash. Only ended up paying him EURO 80 as I had to deduct some because he dissapointed me in some areas.
    Only wish my work took me to South America more often.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 31st, 2016)

Liked

Oh, dear. The story was going so well until this :

simply let him have my leftovers which he would devour in a few seconds.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh relax a447....its only part of the game...letting the " boy" know who' s in charge....like he has to ask my permission every time he wants a drink (can't have him raiding my fridge at will) or use the toilet. I pay so I'm in charge. Simple and its something they understand. U should try it one day. Major boner. and btw i do award little bonuses if he pleases me....its not totally a one way street.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Oh, dear. The story was going so well until this :
    With tales of his bit of rent bringing his washing round and eating the leftovers from Latinotop's plate, I think he's getting mixed up between the boy and a certain member of this forum.

If he'd said the visitor also purloined the toilet roll and left a pre-prepared empty carboard core in its place - that would be the clincher !!

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 30th, 2016), christianpfc (October 31st, 2016), francois (October 30th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    . I didnt even have to buy him a meal, simply let him have my leftovers which he would devour in a few seconds. Nothing like a hungry young guy in need of cash. Only ended up paying him EURO 80 as I had to deduct some because he dissapointed me in some areas.

Oh,oh, did he forget to toss the salad for you?, latinotop?

12. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 30th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

relax froggy...he not only tossed mine but his too upon my insistence. Anyway never fear...he got well used and I certainly got my money's worth. This was one of the few times I rented for more than a day, I've had house guests stay for weeks....but on holiday I really prefer to sample something new every day/several times a day too.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and since we have kinda veered slightly off topic...guess yes I am obsessed with MB, only reason I visit Thailand is for the sex...love the availability...the low cost....the huge variety.... if sex was as costly as back home then I woudnt bother...would switch to other locations.