Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

No, no! You've got it all wrong. He's a fantisizer, not an "exploiter." To exploit someone, you actually have to do something to them. Taking them back to your room would be a good start.

But this hardly ever happens, if you read Latin's own posts.(something his few remaining believers obviously don't do).

Back in July this year he wrote this:

I must have enjoyed dozens of BKK and Pattaya over the last 10 years
    Note: not hundreds, just dozens.

Gerefan2 quickly pounced with this post:

Well there you go. Dozens over 10 years.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, so say 3 dozen.

That's 36 over 10 years. Just over 3 per year.
    Latin has been telling us for a long while now that he visits LOS 4 times a year and that

on holiday I really prefer to sample something new every day/several times a day too.
    So a quick calculation suggests over all these years he has had less than 1 boy per visit!! So the damage had been, well.....kind of limited, although even 1 boy abused is 1 too many.

As I've already indicated, I think Latin's story about the boarder is total bullshit. Latin waited till post #36 to tell his story, which strongly suggests he had only just thought of it. I mean that story is typical Latin and it's impossible to believe that he managed to hold back so long before posting it. It was yet another of his 'wanking and frothing at the mouth while typing' posts.

Latin tells us he is working - as arsenal pointed out, he moved to a far away country in a different hemisphere for a small pay rise. That is at odds with what he wrote recently about being able to buy us all out. Why would he need a pay rise if he is so rich?

And if he really is working, how does he get time to go visit his boarder at school?

And what do people think when they see the two of them go into the cubicle?

And how does he feel when he walks out of the cubicle with an old man in tow in front of the others?

None of this makes any sense at all.
    Last edited by a447; November 10th, 2016 at 14:40.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 10th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    scotty...next time he should be more specific....after all my words were " for one hour/day his body was mine to use"....
    Yes, but your words also were that he didn't expect the activities you required and that he didn't like them - yet despite knowing that, you still insisted he comply - and I strongly suspect his revulsion and discomfort actually increased your pleasure.

Now, the extent and nature of your perversion is for you to revel in and your prostitutes to deal with. What's not appropriate (IMHO) is for you to fill this board with lurid tales of your sordid fantasies/real-life activities.

Finally, to describe Arsenal as my "sidekick" is so wide of the mark as to be laughable. He has his opinions on subjects and I have mine, and very often they differ by a wide margin. In your case though, it just so happens our opinions mostly converge.

Liked

I love my ignore button.

Sexual Deviant Latins' posts have taken on a darker tone recently with a reference to where the age of consent is lower than 18. Taken together with his other stuff and what emerges is.........

Liked

It is cheering (and I need some of that at the moment....for obvious reasons) that this lying,loonie leftist has caused offence by describing the fantasies as racist; and there I was thinking that some of us are so thick-skinned that no amount of censure would hit home.
    By the way, congratulations on the alliteration.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Has Sexually Deviant Latin given us any more obvious evidence of the antisocial personality disorder I earlier described - Control Freak Sexual Exploiter - than this recent post? -

basically he's mine for an hour a day...usually after hours...but sometimes I like to play games and exercise my power by stressing him by summonsing him at short notice at any hour of the day to a random location by a set time. I'll fuck him and leave. Job done. Gets to stay.
    When does he get to leave..?? When I get bored ...
    Rape is nothing to do with sex. Rape is all all about the exercise of power. I find it disgraceful that any member who admits to indulging in rape in any form has any place on any sensible Board. Sexually Deviant Latin has gone way beyond the limits of acceptability.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post

Rape is nothing to do with sex. Rape is all all about the exercise of power.
    Spot on - and submission is not consent

Forum's veteran
    Liked

then everyone who engages a whore is guilty too...do u really think that money boy really likes u and really wants to touch your aged bloated carcass...unless u had the power of cash to force him to do so.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....now even I'm bored....

Liked

IF you were bored, you would stop replying....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....now even I'm bored....
    So Sexually Deviant Latin who has flooded this Board with so many of his Control Freak Sexual Exploits and in so doing illustrated a serious personality disorder is . . .BORED? And this poster does not know what rape is and, much more more importantly, what it is not? And he seriously believes that everyone else who engages the services of an MD is guilty of rape? How pathetic - and how utterly puerile!