Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Let Latintop stay if he tells the truth, ban him if he lies. I admit I think there is little value in his posts, and now it becomes repetitive, but no reason for a ban (unless he lies).

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Let's have a new forum rule. Any member continuously posting lies of a repetitive nature shall be banned from further posting. Simple!
    Great idea, but how to find out if it's a lie or not?

Quote Originally Posted by TaoR View Post
    Latin has provided a young man with a place to stay and in return the young man must participate, against his will, in some very disturbed activities for one hour a day.
    They have an agreement. I wonder if the boy knew what he signed up to, but he leave any time. It's like being a garbage collector, nobody grows up wanting to become a garbage collector, but someone has to do the job.

Liked

Latintopxxx has already admitted that when he struck the "agreement" with the boy he neglected to mention the bit about sucking his arsehole, eating his semen, and being obliged to service Latin's friends at his whim while he watches and hurls insults

So with respect Christian, it's more a case of signing up to be a garbage collector and then finding out you're actually expected to shovel shite

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty....please try to see both sides of the situation. I know that u(and some of your side kicks..yes u arsenal) r determined to paint me as some sort of sm deviant that prevents my partners in play from leaving. Note that its now more than a month since he moved in, 3 weeks since I convinced him to service my buddy...and he's still here.
    ...and FYI sucking arse (rose budding) is not really out there, it forms part of mainstream gay sex...not at all unusual. ...maybe u find it disgusting but for many gays its just another thing we do.
    Sure I knew that when we were discussing our arrangement that he thought that it would be me using him for an hour at home....so I really enjoyed his irritation/discomfort at being summonsed to a public toilet during classes to service me....next time he should be more specific....after all my words were " for one hour/day his body was mine to use"
    ...again..he's still nicely ensconced in my spare bedroom...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and Oliver...maybe now we can understand why trump win...when loonie lying lefties like u somehow draw a conclusion that I'm racist....like politically correct gone crazy...as stated I really dont care what colour the MB comes in...have done ash blond Poles to pitch black north east brazilians....all good.
    Sure I have preferences when I'm in Thailand...I find the browner/darker skinned guys more attractive...seem to have smoother silkier skin,,,less blemished....does that make me anti-white racist??
    Of all the insults and invective hurled at me being accused of being racist is the one that offends the most...simply ugly and untrue...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    when loonie lying lefties like u somehow draw a conclusion that I'm racist....like politically correct gone crazy...as stated I really dont care what colour the MB comes in...have done ash blond Poles to pitch black north east brazilians....all good.
    No doubt that's what the 17th/18th/19th century colonists also said. The colour of the peoples' skin didn't matter. How to exploit them did!

Liked

Sexual Deviant Latin is indeed now on my ignore list. All his crap and nonsense magically disappear. That is where he will stay for as long as I am a member of this board. Try it guys. With one click of the magicians wand and a turd is flushed away.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 10th, 2016), paulo15 (November 10th, 2016)

Liked

And unlike SDL I do actually visit Thailand regularly and have a lovely time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And unlike SDL I have lived here for more than 15 years and visited several times a year for the previous 20+ years. I, too, have a great time. Before having a Thai bf, I, too, had sometimes been with MBs. I absolutely do not believe there is a procession of MBs here just waiting for SDL to abuse them in the ways he has routinely, repulsively described. I also believe all but a very few actively dislike taking part in the practices he says he indulges in. And yes, I have recently been asking around. The idea was met with universal revulsion.

I will not block SDL. I will continue to expose his racist, disgusting behaviour.

10. User who gave Like to post:

paulo15 (November 10th, 2016)

Liked

Hi Fountainhall. Would you please show the proper respect and use the full title of Sexual Deviant Latin. Many thanks. Protocol must be maintained don't ya know.

Yes. I know my last post didn't so no need to tell me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Point noted. Actually I don't think Sexual Deviant Latin goes far enough. Control Freak Sexual Exploiter Latin is I suggest more accurate. In psychological terms, control freak is an apt description as it can describe one using power over others both to escape an inner emptiness and disguise an antisocial personality disorder.