Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

House guest/English language student
    a447...the amateur "gotcha" sleuth...I no longer live in Europe...moved 18 months ago...new job...slightly better pay...now live in one of the very few english speaking counties in the southern hemisphere.
    House guest...he lives free...no rent..full use of a fully furnished apartment...even gets his shirts ironed if he puts them out. But basically he's mine for an hour a day...usually after hours...but sometimes I like to play games and exercise my power by stressing him by summonsing him at short notice at any hour of the day to a random location by a set time. I'll fuck him and leave. Job done. Gets to stay.
    When does he get to leave..?? When I get bored...I didnt marry him...I dont love him. Its sex. If and when I tire I will let him know that he has like a week or two to move on. This usuallu happens after 6 months. ....sometimes sooner if I find a good replacement.
    I live in a city with a thriving multiple private english language college industry...there are lotsa east asians looking for accomodation and j(part time) jobs...most not flush with cash...I'm there to take full advantage of the situation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

MB treatment
    Sure I accept that some (not all) of u find my treatment of MB offensive...fine.
    But I also find it highly offensive and heart attack inducing reading how some of U engage lying devious MB who renege on their duties who instead of performing as agreed either steal from u or take long showers/watch TV/sleep...instead of the happy ending as agreed.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 9th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...geez now Im tired...might just take another 4 day sabbatical...

Liked

Sexual Deviant Latin: Welcome back. I didn't read any of your frothy come-while-you-write posts because I've read them before. I'm considering joining a straight Thailand message board and posting your stuff there but changing the he to she and the him to her. Just to see their reaction. Then I can point them in this direction so they can read the original.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...sounds like a threat....should I be worried...cower under the sheets....
    ...and u do know that there are straight bars in Pattaya that u can walk in..sit down..order a beer...grab the nearest skull ( which just so happens to be attached to a real live female) and get a BJ while u enjoy your beer....the gay scene is positively tame compared to our straight friends...in fact some of the craziest parties have been with straight dutch friends...on holiday in Pattaya.
    ...and where do u think I got the line " you loose like old womans pussy'...from a straight dutch friend...he picks up street walkers on walking street...and after 20 or so strokes complains its far too loose and old and then gets them to agree to anal..total hoot...his fav position is her on a bar stool...arse stuck over the side..so he can fuck standing..drinking beer..smoking and watching sport on TV...

Liked

I loved the "I'm no racist because I screw anyone, whatever their colour" line. And no sense of irony....delicious. I'm sure that the American slave-owners who visited their slaves nightly and fathered countless "mulatto" children would empathise. After all, they really loved those black bodies. And for a more up-to-date analysis of this view on sexuality and race, why not try Edward Said's "Orientalism"?

Liked

Sexual Deviant Latin wrote:

"..sounds like a threat....should I be worried...cower under the sheets....
    ...and u do know that there are straight bars in Pattaya that u can walk in..sit down..order a beer...grab the nearest skull ( which just so happens to be attached to a real live female) and get a BJ while u enjoy your beer....the gay scene is positively tame compared to our straight friends...in fact some of the craziest parties have been with straight dutch friends...on holiday in Pattaya.
    ...and where do u think I got the line " you loose like old womans pussy'...from a straight dutch friend...he picks up street walkers on walking street...and after 20 or so strokes complains its far too loose and old and then gets them to agree to anal..total hoot...his fav position is her on a bar stool...arse stuck over the side..so he can fuck standing..drinking beer..smoking and watching sport on TV..."

The humour for me is to see just how far you go with your insatiable desire to shock. It's good to know that you enjoy the straight bars during your many trips to Thailand inbetween your trips to here and there and everywhere while having a fun time in Florida while living somewhere the boys will service you for an hour a day while earning loads of money while moving countries for a small salary rise while chucking 500 baht at Thai boys while fucking them for 3 hours while using the apps because they're cheaper while offering to buy us with your money pouch while while while while......................Over to you SDL. Fill in whatever creepy thing you want to write next. You have carte blanche from the mods so off you go.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    MB treatment
    Sure I accept that some (not all) of u find my treatment of MB offensive...fine.
    But I also find it highly offensive and heart attack inducing reading how some of U engage lying devious MB who renege on their duties who instead of performing as agreed either steal from u or take long showers/watch TV/sleep...instead of the happy ending as agreed.
    Yawn! Yawn! Your following post was bang on the button. Take another 4 day sabbatical . . . and then another . . . and then another . . .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Yawn! Yawn! Your following post was bang on the button. Take another 4 day sabbatical . . . and then another . . . and then another . . .
    Why are you guys even advocating banning him ? If he takes a sabbatical after every single day posting, you only have to deal with him about 6 days a month

Oh and Arsenal, he's got yo right where he wants you, don't feed the troll mean anything ? Priceless.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    If he takes a sabbatical after every single day posting, you only have to deal with him about 6 days a month
    You say "if". Will you guarantee that?