Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Another of the freedom of speech without the usual responsibilities brigade. Please read posts 112, 113 and 116.
    Actually I did not merely play the freedom of speech card, I did mention the forum rules. It seems at least two moderators on here have indicated he does abide by them, so that would put calls for his banning to bed I would think.

Liked

No Justaguy. On this board moderator decisions do not put things to bed unless the actual thread is removed and even then it's likely to mushroom up somewhere else. In this instance that would be likely to be the black money boy thread where Latin has been strutting his 'look at me, look at me, I got money, I can buy you' stuff. Stuff that apparently you enjoy reading. Playing the freedom of speech card, unless you really know the subject and all the implications is a minefield best avoided. Think of it like snake handling, it looks easy but...............

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    No Justaguy. On this board moderator decisions do not put things to bed unless the actual thread is removed and even then it's likely to mushroom up somewhere else. In this instance that would be likely to be the black money boy thread where Latin has been strutting his 'look at me, look at me, I got money, I can buy you' stuff. Stuff that apparently you enjoy reading. Playing the freedom of speech card, unless you really know the subject and all the implications is a minefield best avoided. Think of it like snake handling, it looks easy but...............
    I actually did read those posts, didn't find them all that shocking. It is what it is, these people sell their body, and he is buying. Not my cup of tea, I prefer not to sell or buy.

But the quote you are referring to IS accurate. No need to soften it up, or pretend it is something else.

Liked

Most of those sex workers do not like to having to go with guys twice or three times their age. They enter this business because they don't see another way out. I personally know a few of these guys, and pretty much all of those have expressed regret entering that business.
    I wasn't talking about those who don't like going with old customers; I was referring to those guys who you said "liked it."

And I personally know of more than just a few guys who, in fact, have no regrets about working in the business. They see it as easy money which can be earned in a very short time.

...he is far from the only one actually executing the acts he is talking about
    Justaguy, I don't know how much experience you have had with Thai bar boys. I get the feeling it is limited, otherwise you would be aware that the boys talk to each other incessantly about their customers. He is totally unknown to the boys in the bars he frequents, so it is all bullshit. I've been close for a number of years to guys who work at Eros - Latin's supposedly favourite gogo bar - and they all say they've never come across anyone who has tried those disgusting antics.

I've no doubt there are those with S&M fetishes, but any customer who tried Latin's tactics would be blackbanned immediately. No more sex for him.

Yes even sex workers do deserve respect, but....
    Why the word "even"? And why the qualification "but"? It's obvious you don't respect them either and so have no problem with Latin also disrespecting them. So your objection seems to have little to do with "free speech" and all to do with your similar attitude towards the guys.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 8th, 2016)

Liked

Justaguy: Here we are. You, me and others disagreeing with each other. You putting forward your views and me rebutting and vice versa. It's an adult conversation using adult language. Now, pick any member you choose or more than one, go and read a few of his posts and then read a few of Latins'. See any difference?

I would also say I have no problem with anyone doing any of the stuff in post 41 provided it was discussed beforehand and a price agreed. As you say, they are sex workers and sex takes many different forms. However we don't need to write about it here and certainly not in that de-humanising way.
    Last edited by arsenal; November 8th, 2016 at 14:50.

Liked

I've read what Justaguy has to say and I was just about to comment on the "sex workers deserve respect, but..." - then I saw not only did a447 beat me to it, but hit the nail on the head.

The idea that a person deserves somewhat less respect because of the nature of the "job" they do is antiquated - and elitist because I suspect that Justaguy would not apply the "but" to professional liars like lawyers or professional tax evaders like accountants.

It says more about Justaguy than it does about any sex worker.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 8th, 2016), Oliver (November 8th, 2016), TaoR (November 8th, 2016)

Liked

In fact I'm taking the points Scottish and a447 made further. These boys have sex with often quite disgusting farangs (not me, I'm gorgeous) and Thai men and then send this very hard earned money home to their families. Respect them? YES I fucking respect them.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 8th, 2016), Oliver (November 8th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I wasn't talking about those who don't like going with old customers; I was referring to those guys who you said "liked it."

And I personally know of more than just a few guys who, in fact, have no regrets about working in the business. They see it as easy money which can be earned in a very short time.

Justaguy, I don't know how much experience you have had with Thai bar boys. I get the feeling it is limited, otherwise you would be aware that the boys talk to each other incessantly about their customers. He is totally unknown to the boys in the bars he frequents, so it is all bullshit. I've been close for a number of years to guys who work at Eros - Latin's supposedly favourite gogo bar - and they all say they've never come across anyone who has tried those disgusting antics.

I've no doubt there are those with S&M fetishes, but any customer who tried Latin's tactics would be blackbanned immediately. No more sex for him.

Why the word "even"? And why the qualification "but"? It's obvious you don't respect them either and so have no problem with Latin also disrespecting them. So your objection seems to have little to do with "free speech" and all to do with your similar attitude towards the guys.
    I have zero experience with Thai bar boys (as a customer that is). I don't hire or rent Thai bar boys or Thai money boys, period.

I find paying for sex something that I'm not prepared to do, and so far never had to.

As to people having no regrets, I'm sure quite a few won't, I also have no doubt many more have, pretty much common sense one would have thought...

If Latin actually speaks the truth is inconsequential to me, I'm sure not all of what he writes is actually true, but I don't see that as a ground to ban him, and I'm sure you don't either.

I never claimed they don't deserve respect, however people selling their body do not register as highly deserving of respect in my book, if that as Scottish Guy claims below, says more about me, than so be it. I believe selling your body to be something you should avoid.

@Arsenal, I know loads of Thai and Lao boys who send money home to their family, and they don't sell their body to do it. They make long and hard hours, working in excess of 12 hours a day, sometimes two jobs, just to get by. Selling your body is the "easy way out".

In my view, if you really respect those guys, you wouldn't be buying. Now if that is not food for thought, I don't know what is...
    Last edited by justaguy; November 8th, 2016 at 16:07.

12. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (November 8th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Possums...I'm back...hope I wasnt missed too much...now wipe away those tears(of joy). This topic has thrown me little off balance...as i was taken aback at the amount of venomous sanctimonious vitriol thrown my way...but at the same time have been thankful for the few posters who have sorta supported if not me and my actions..at least my freedom to post what I get up to.
    Now one mans trash is anothers treasure...so if some of u find my posts nauseating think of how i feel when I have to plough through another boooooring tale of a447s sad sack trips through boys town/sunnee plaza...full of missed opportunities and mystical vietnamnese boys I think that instead of waiting to be thrown off a balcony I'll just launch myself. So see mr a447....vanillesque tales of woe and missed fucks are so not me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

racist...really...ME!!
    I've availed myself of MB arse all over the planet from lilly white east europe...to trailer trash in the US (delicious...and to be recommended) to the former master /ruling race afrikaans boys(please...its a gay boys...meaning at least 18) in Gauteng in South africa.
    Ok, so most of the cheap arse happens to be in shitty 3rd world/developing countries...which happen to not be lilly white...not my fault...I didnt create this planet.
    In fact my whole humiliation kink was very well fed in Gauteng when I would negotiate with the poor white afrikaans boys who would hang around the parking lots of shopping centers.
    So sorry...not racist...I really dont care what colour the MB comes in.