Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Liked

An obsession with Thai Money Boys

You know you are obsessed with Thai money boys when:

1) You check Sawatdeenetwork - GB - Others 3 to 4 times a day.
    2) Your personal choice of wank bank material is usually a Thai boy.
    3) You spend hours trawling the internet to find pictures of Thai boys in bikini briefs.
    4) You can't help but compare money boys from every country you visit to those in Thailand. And Thailand is rarely if ever bested.
    5) The words 'New go go bar opens' send you into a frenzy of lustful imagination.

None of the above applies to me. Cough cough.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

actually I'm simply hooked on money boys...dont really care about the colour or nationality. Priorities are that they have to be in good physical shape. Will swing from twinks to muscle boys to mature guys. Enjoy them simply because I have something they want...my money...actually get a kick when I know they dont like me and wish they were somewhere else.
    Must admit that Thailand comes out tops but thats mainly due to sheer quantity and availability. Brazil is also great, but there is an element of danger and they are not as sub as the thais; another fav is small town america white trailer trash.
    Dunno, am able to have very ordinary sex as in no money involved and the other guy just wants my dick...but i simply get a great kick out of paid sex. Actually all my holidays are planned around sex and even do my best to route my work trips via sex destinations.
    So yeah..I have an obsession with MB.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (October 28th, 2016)

Liked

I don't know, I guess after Kim I went the total opposite direction. Now I have a guy who won't shut up about things like how it's stupid to pay for bottled water when they have a river at home, and keeps telling me how fun it is to forrage for things like bamboo and mushrooms instead of having to fork over money for food.

Liked

Matt, the old saying applies:
    "You can take the boy out of the country but you cannot take the country out of the boy." From my observations, it applies no matter which country you are in.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

Liked

Please. For once. Can we all stick to the fucking topic. THAI MONEY BOYS. Thank you.
    Not that I'm obsessed in any way you understand. hehe

Liked

I'm not obsessed with Thai MB per se; but I am obsessed with sex and the Thai guys just happen to satisfy that need.

But any Asian guy will do.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen View Post
    Matt, the old saying applies:
    "You can take the boy out of the country but you cannot take the country out of the boy." From my observations, it applies no matter which country you are in.

Yep, and I wouldn't have it any other way in this case. He even lived in a temple for 7 years as a novice monk, because his parents couldn't figure out how to get along, so he's about as simple as they come. Good for me, because due to that I can trust my life in his hands like putty, as I don't really have a choice in the matter now since I'm blind. If he was a greedy money boy, he could have totally fucked me over by now, but not once to my knowleedge has done anything untowards.

There's definitely frustrations though. Try being blind and going grocery shopping with someone like him. Went twice now, and still haven't getten a full shopping trip in yet. I get too pissed off and frustrated, and decide it's best to get out of there before I do something stupid that lands me in a padded room with a strait jacket. Last time I didn't get manage to get cheese slices let alone tons of others things, because dumbass forgot the tablet, so I couldn't tell Google things like, "images for cheese sliuces".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    actually I'm simply hooked on money boys...dont really care about the colour or nationality. Priorities are that they have to be in good physical shape. Will swing from twinks to muscle boys to mature guys. Enjoy them simply because I have something they want...my money...actually get a kick when I know they dont like me and wish they were somewhere else.
    Must admit that Thailand comes out tops but thats mainly due to sheer quantity and availability. Brazil is also great, but there is an element of danger and they are not as sub as the thais; another fav is small town america white trailer trash.
    Dunno, am able to have very ordinary sex as in no money involved and the other guy just wants my dick...but i simply get a great kick out of paid sex. Actually all my holidays are planned around sex and even do my best to route my work trips via sex destinations.
    So yeah..I have an obsession with MB.
    I want to try Brazil too. How do you prepare for that danger? What are your tips to prevent going with the wrong guy (I mean the guy who has bad intentions towards you; how you prevent dating one of these)?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NEVER host if you live in an apartment block without a reception. I tend t stay either in hotels or if I'm staying for more than a week in apartments that have a reception, usually a sole guard. I always make a point of pointing out the security cameras in the entrance public areas so that the MB is very well aware that he is on camera.
    I ask for his ID and photograph it and pretend to email it to a friend telling the MB that I have had issues before. I dont apologise to the MB I simply ask/demand his ID....let him know that I'm no fool, that I'm no cock struck tourist, that I'm in charge.
    I make a point of befriending the guard, I dont hide my sexuality, even joke about my dates; make a point of greeting the guard when i enter with the MB so the MB knows that he has been observed.
    Another very safe place is public toilets, Brazil is a great place for public sex, in some (not all) public toilets guys will engage in anything from hand jobs to full on anal, have spent many an hour participating or just standing around perving at the goings on. Lots of clubs have areas where sex is almost mandatory; sometimes they ask for cash, usually small tips.
    Most dangerous times are when cruising the streets at night on foot looking for MB, keep away from unlit areas.
    Brazilians are hot tempered and quick to anger so I gotta be a lot more careful when I bargain them down, but I love the element of danger. Had a situation where I met an 18 year old at a bar, we fooled around for a while in the back area and he agreed to come back to my place for 2 hours. However when photographing his ID he turned out to be 24, so I negotiated a dscount, MB didnt want to leave as he had already invested more than an hour in me so he agreed, but I could notice that he was not happy, kept saying that his age didnt matter because the sex was still good. But I insisted and told him either take it or leave it, took it but was trembling with anger and then got really angry when during the act I kept calling him cheap arse....

Liked

Most dangerous times are when cruising the streets at night on foot looking for MB, keep away from unlit areas.
    Gawd! Who woulda thunk?

Brazilians are hot tempered and quick to anger...
    Yep. And I bet the blacker they are the better they can dance. And the bigger the cock.