Tip was as discussed and agreed upon?: yes

Approx dick size in inches or cm. Please state which:
    about 4 to 4.5 inches, at a guess.

Position Matches Profile Yes/No:
    profile didn't specify a position. With me he was a bottom

What he will and will not do is correct? Yes/No:
    yes

Was he in a hurry to leave? Yes/No:
    no. He usually seemed happy to hang around. I wasn't fussed about it though.

Would you meet him again yes/No: yes, definitely

Any other comments:

This is a premium service.

He has both a Romeo and a Hornet profile.

A resident of Ho Chi Minh City, though he occasionally visits Hanoi for some reason. That's where I first hooked up with him.

He is a smooth, lean, pretty faced twink. He is clean and very well presented.

Like most Vietnamese boys, he seems good humoured, smart and slick. Unlike most Vietnamese boys, he has nice breath.

He is very giving in bed. He is also a little bit demanding, which I find quite hot. Impressive oral skills, and he enjoys anal.

I liked the fact that he didn't try to finagle his way into my life at all. He didn't ask for my email, my Facebook, or whatever. Didn't even ask my name until the third time we'd had sex.

At the same time, he isn't cold or distant. Seems to enjoy the roleplaying aspect of the job, and acts just like he's in love. E.g ,he likes to blow emoji kisses in chat, and cute stuff like that. But it's all purely for fun.

He's just a professional lover. He turns up, rocks my world, then he goes away until I call him again. He provides fun, uncomplicated, guilt free casual sex.

Last edited by extronaut; September 21st, 2016 at 01:44. Reason: improve grammar

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 30th, 2016), gerefan2 (September 22nd, 2016), goji (January 14th, 2017), splinter1949 (September 21st, 2016), steveky (September 21st, 2016), Surfcrest (November 25th, 2016), Uranus (November 29th, 2016), YNOT555 (May 14th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Kaitran (Vietnam)

Just looks like a boy I would have enjoyed too , guess I have to visit Vietnam soon.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Uranus (November 29th, 2016)

Liked

Indeed he is a lovely boy. The reason why he did not ask too many questions could be his lack of English.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    This is a premium service.
    Does that mean you're paying him the $50 stated in his profile, short time, without any negotiation ?

That's significantly above what's required in Pattaya short time.
    Even though Vietnam is a poorer country, I would happily pay Pattaya prices, but I would be much less enthusiastic about parting with $50.
    Of course a couple of days of enforced abstension could loosen control on my wallet.

Thank you for the review.

Liked

$50 might be ok for a very hot guy. I've been asked to pay $US100 in Hanoi which i declined and found many twinks from good looking to stunning for $20 - $35 without any negotiation on what they asked. There are also some guys not looking for money in HCM City, Hanoi and other places. I always ask discretely if they are looking for payment when arranging a meet in Vietnam. Some have just asked for money to see a movie or to pay for their taxi.

8. User who gave Like to post:

goji (January 31st, 2017)