Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Tarntawan Hotel

Liked

Re: Tarntawan Hotel

Maxxy, that email does not seem to work.. "timed out'!

Liked

I think it's time for a different hotel. Malaysia, for example. No chocolate in the fridge but not too many str8s at breakfast.

Liked

One would think this is enough for this thread...all has been said and answered..more on folks lol

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (December 29th, 2016), francois (December 29th, 2016), scottish-guy (December 29th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Josan View Post
    Maxxy, that email does not seem to work.. "timed out'!
    That's the one from their website. If you look on their website they also have the online contact form you can use,that one should work

Liked

Sidebar to this...Lukas has the Tarntawan apartments up and running. Few photos on the website, but reasonable prices, Lukas replied within a few hours of my inquiring about a booking in late January

Liked

I had no luck with the websites, the contact form and the email addresses and so, wishing to confirm a reservation made months ago, I phoned.

Liked

I cannot understand why anyone would want to stay in a gay ghetto like this hotel. I've had breakfast occasionally in some of the gay hotels in Pattaya and the morning conversation is enough to stop the sausages sizzling.

"Well Nit was there and of course Nit doesn't like Pom but then again Lik doesn't like Nit and incidentally Nit and Pom both were annoyed with Boom because he'd told Tok that blah blah blah.

Liked

I cannot understand why anyone would want to stay in a gay ghetto like this hotel.
    If I had a choice there is no way ii would stay there, or any other "gay" hotel, apart from the Ambiance, perhaps.

A nice hotel is part of the holiday experience, plus I want the comforts of home.

But I refuse to put myself or my boy in the uncomfortable situation sharing the lift with mum, dad and the 1.5 kids. I also want to protect us from the silly stares from people around the pool. I've seen that a couple of times over the years in Bali and I felt sorry for the boys. They looked decidedly uncomfortable.

Liked

Fair points A447. I'm not taking them to the pool although if I did we'd probably be there alone as most of the time it's just me and a dragon fly. Not sure if it's always the same one. The lift never feels any more uncomfortable than it usually does with strangers. I find that the whole thing is a little odd whether it's me with a boy or them with a girl so in that respect it's not worth bothering about. It's not a huge hotel where I stay and so the lift is usually free anyway.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    .. I refuse to put myself or my boy in the uncomfortable situation sharing the lift with mum, dad and the 1.5 kids. I also want to protect us from the silly stares from people around the pool...
    I've often found that any stares from str8 people are preferable to the drooling, leering, nudging, winking, and flaunting of room key fobs by predatory elderly homosexual guests in "gay" hotels.

Then again I am fucking stunning so I guess its only to be expected.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 30th, 2016)