Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: High Class bar near Sukhumvit?

Liked

High Class bar near Sukhumvit?

A few months ago, I read about a bar near Soi 33 that wasn't a go-go bar, but featured a flat fee for takeout that included the boy payment and the bar fine. The boys were described as being well dressed, it seemed like a fairly upscale establishment, with low pressure.

So, where is this place?

It is called Dinner (aka Turning Point). On Sukhumvit 23, not 33. The bit that jogs past Narcissus. But not worth going out of your way for, if you ask me.

Can you tell us more about it?

It's just a host bar, nothing special at all. Last time I was there, there were only three guys on offer -- and it was early in the evening.

Turning Point

IMHO, don't bother.
    It is definitely not worth the trouble of going, unless you are determined to try it.

A host bar, with guys in street clothes, and more focussed on their karaoke than anything else.

I went with another falang to see what it was, and we were ignored, other than being served a drink.
    Suspect it is a Thai for Thai place to a greater degree. :?

If i was in Bkk i would drop bye and give it the once over if i was that curious.
    The best reports on a place are with your own eyes.