Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe552

Liked

Re: Joe552

Glad to hear that you're OK Joe.

The reason I posted is that just last week I met up with a fellow board member when neither of us were in Thailand (since both of us are total fakes) and I mentioned to my fellow Walter Mitty character that we had not heard from you for a while.

Also great to hear MiniMee's view that if one has nothing of substance to say then one should just shut the fuck up.

Accordingly I look forward to an indefinite period of silence from MiniMee as his 189 posts to date have been almost totally devoid of any substance whatsoever, not to mention jokes(from any era/genre) or intellectual merit.

Gentle readers ought not to just take my word for that - his crappy "likes" ratio speaks for itself.
    Last edited by scottish-guy; September 11th, 2016 at 00:30.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 11th, 2016), arsenal (September 11th, 2016)

Liked

Joe, I hope you're feeling the lurv!

And yes, you should be flattered, especially as some long-term members disappear, never to enter our thoughts ever again.

All the best.

Liked

I wonder if a crowdfunding appeal to all you lovely guys would enable me to return to Thailand next year? One can only ask!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (September 11th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

god loves a trier :-) I'm up for a tenner lol

Liked

Gonna have to take drastic action regarding Minimee and his lack of 'likes'. I think that the 'like' button is simply too ambitious in these circumstances. I propose a 'remotely interested' button instead and then we can take it from there. Because to be remotely interested in anything Minimee posts you have to be remotely interested in exactly when Scottish was or wasn't in Thailand. And I don't think too many are. What say you Surfcrest?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I never felt posts from joe552 needed any substance to be enjoyed. And great to see you, scottish and Nirish on a thread again.
    For the good of the forum. And maybe you will visit Thailand again soon. I skipped this last year, and never know about the next year until I buy a ticket. Only makes the next visit more special