Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dream Boys and Chinese tourists

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Dream Boys and Chinese tourists

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Where in Asia is tipping expected and where/in what situation does it help to tip in advance?
    I'm pretty certain this related to tips when offing bar boys. Payment for sex is illegal in Thailand, so the payment is disguised as a tip. As such, it used to be handed over discreetly at the end of the tryst with the amount being "up to you" - to quote an often used Thai phrase. Presumably because some punters tried to get away with paying peanuts, now there are expected minimum tips. So some posters here and other patrons of the barboys or MBs from the apps will agree the tip in advance. It avoids the hassle that sometimes occurs when it will be suggested that the tip is not sufficient.

As the American influence has seeped into Thailand, tipping for service in hotels and restaurants etc. is now quite common especially in high-end establishments. I had a client once who travelled extensively and said he always tipped room boys in hotels at the start rather than the end of a stay. That way he always had excellent service and never experienced any problems at all.

On the subject of tipping elsewhere, there have been various threads here and on other sites. Some posters feel that tips are not really expected, especially in establishments where a service charge is automatically added. When the service is especially good, it's not unusual to give the waiter some extra cash in his/her hand - not with the bill payment as that may go into a general tip fund for all staff. It's also been noted that that service charge does not always find its way back to the staff. I know of one high-end restaurant in the centre of Bangkok at which the owner keeps 85% of the service charge and the miser only allocates 15% to his staff.

Liked

Good to hear you had your hands full with the guys at Goodboys. They must be feeling abandoned now that the lights are off in the Soi. Do they have plenty of customers?

Sorry to hear about afroboy. I wonder what's wrong? He's always been so friendly and always up for it, so to speak.

Liked

I used to go to these shows once per holiday (together with my boyfriend), see the show have one or two drinks and off we went. That was when prices were 150 baht, the last time we went, I had to pay 500 baht for two drinks, and that's the last time we ever went. And the show was indeed boring.

One thing that wonders me, according to some people on the thread, boys are not "offed" that often anymore, that must not be good news for them, I guess they have upped their prices

Liked

What tip is expected for short time with a Dream Boy? Are their prices as inflated as the drinks?

Liked

These bars which now cater to Chinese tourists are boring as hell....I do not want to sit with a group of
    straight people. snickering,,laughing,,,husbands who wonder what the hell is this....It is not enjoyable anymore.
    I don't go..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

careful nathan...this is a very loaded and controversial question/issue

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Or husbands who are ACTUALLY probably thinking something more like "hmm I'll have to make a mental note where this place is as I SO want to come back later tonight after I've left the wife off to her shopping as I've always wanted to try this and I want to suck the dick of that hot number 5 guy SO much !" - and all whilst they still and tut and look in disgust at us 'gays" telling the wife to come on, this isn't the place for them, whilst desperately trying to cover his ever growing hard on ! :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

reminds me of a time when two straight couples walked into a gogo bar, the guys stood with their backs to the stage sneering/ignoring the show while the two girls watched and laughed and generally had a good time. yet 20 min later per chance I find one of the guys in the toilet groping one of the boys?!?!

9. User who gave Like to post:

llz (October 1st, 2016)

Liked

I'm sure many of us have been in the situation where some supposedly str8 encounter declares "I've never done this before" only to be bent over gasping "Fuck me" before you can get ur cock out....

..... and THEN you find it's like throwing a sausage up an alleyway.

One of the memorable encounters I had was with with a well hard chavvy/scally teenager with the trackies, footy top, cap, gold sovereign ring, - the lot - who swore he was st8 and took his trackies and footy top off............................ to reveal a black bra and panties.

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (October 1st, 2016), GWMinUS (October 4th, 2016), Moses (October 1st, 2016), splinter1949 (October 1st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I'm sure many of us have been in the situation where some supposedly str8 encounter declares "I've never done this before" only to be bent over gasping "Fuck me" before you can get ur cock out....

..... and THEN you find it's like throwing a sausage up an alleyway.

One of the memorable encounters I had was with with a well hard chavvy/scally teenager with the trackies, footy top, cap, gold sovereign ring, - the lot - who swore he was st8 and took his trackies and footy top off............................ to reveal a black bra and panties.

Scotty, could you please provide a translation of the above? Not all of us are native Queen's English speakers.