Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Boys and Chinese tourists

Liked

Re: Dream Boys and Chinese tourists

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    So what is it in catering to Chinese that cause Farang to stay away?
    More show, less talking and interaction, basically. I think at least. Others with more knowledge I'm sure will correct me.

Farangs are looking for sex. They want to walk into a go-go bar, and have 30 relaxed, smiling guys in white briefs who are available to sit with them, have a drink or three with them, chat and get to know each other a little, and be offed at a reasonable price.

Chinese are more interested in a gay sex show, then leaving by themselves, hence drinks go up to ridiculous prices.

Liked

Maybe a stupid question but how does it show they cater to Chinese gay males?
    It's not a case of them 'catering" to anyone in particular; it's just that the Chinese are the ones walking through the doors these days. I don't think the bar owners give a flying fuck who patronises their bar, so long as they buy overpriced drinks.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Marc K (October 20th, 2020), Smiles (September 10th, 2016)

Liked

I obviously had the opportunity to go to BKK during this trip but quite frankly the reports of 450B drinks just put me right off.

Yes I do realise you're paying to see a show, and not just buying a drink but I'm sorry, as far as big cock and sex shows are concerned I've seen it all before.

When you've seen one couple fucking on a trapeze you seen them all. Yawn.

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 10th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I still enjoy watching a real good fuck show, problem is that they no longer put thrm on, what you see now is a very poor version. And do have to agree that the influx of Chinese tourists and their spending habits have spoiled it somewhat for customers who enjoyed offing gogo boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    And do have to agree that the influx of Chinese tourists and their spending habits have spoiled it somewhat for customers who enjoyed offing gogo boys.
    If the Chines don't take many boys off then surely the choice of boys is still there for us? OK you have to pay an extra couple of hundred baht for a drink, but if all those boys are unoffed....!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    And do have to agree that the influx of Chinese tourists and their spending habits have spoiled it somewhat for customers who enjoyed offing gogo boys.
    Who are you agreeing with?? Nobody has posted that the Chinese are offing all the boys. In fact, t the exact opposite is true.

Oops! You got it wrong. Again.

SG, I'm glad to hear that you are having a good time in LOS. And I agree with you about Bangkok. I only go there because I have a couple of regulars - and they are definitely not from Soi Twilight. Otherwise, I'd give Bangkok a miss and head straight to Pattaya.

BTW, have you wandered past Goodboys? Now that All of Me has closed, the guys must be feeling quite isolated in that dark soi. I hope they are still getting enough customers to keep the bar open.

Liked

Hi a447 - I did not even notice Good Boys - maybe I just saw a dark corner and didn't investigate.

I spent time in Power Boy, Nice Boy, Eros, Ting Tong, Double Shot, Sky Boy and some other little bars I don't even know the names of. I even ate out of a very small "cafe" directly opposite Sky Boy and had the skitters all the next day lol.

I don't spend a lot of time in Sunee as frankly I find the area quite unappealing with the closed bars and homeless people sleeping in shop doorways during the day. I'm no snob but I find it pretty off putting.

I was impressed with the sub- area round Ting Tong and Elephant Plaza - the guy there is making a real effort and deserves to succeed. A beer for 50B is not to be passed up!!

The other factor that limits the time I spend in SP is that I inevitably get bitten to death by mosquitoes there. 10 bites in one night this year - and that's with repellent, long trousers, and shirt sleeves. It annoys me greatly because I always have a pretty bad reaction to mosquito bites with large inflamed areas which become quite painful. I do NOT have the same problem sitting in BT for hours each night.

One thing worth mentioning is that there are now some boys available who definitely have some North African blood in there - with Moroccan type features. There's been some inter-racial breeding going on for sure and they are very attractive to me. I'm talking a handful of boys on the whole plaza not hoardes
    Last edited by scottish-guy; September 10th, 2016 at 11:46.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447, there u go again with the snide remarks....would be warranted if u actually understood what was being written. maybe u gotta brush up on comprehension. ....or maybe the last bulb in your chandelier blew..

Liked

At least a447 has a chandelier - the impression I get is you'd be happy to spend all your life in a fucking darkroom

12. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (September 11th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeahhhhhhh, 10/10 Scotty for that one!!!