Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is Blondie?

Liked

Re: Who is Blondie?

Scottish. Boys man boys. Tell us about the boys, Are there lots of them or is the selection a little sparse?

Liked

There are plenty to go around - all the BT GoGo bars had a good number of boys - but not many to my taste (tattoos are not attractive to me and I recall in A Bomb there was one guy (72) who resembled Ray Milland in the Illustrated Man!)

The best choice for me was in Cupidol and 360 - and the boys in Vassa were playful and a lot of fun.

BT booby prize goes to Kawaii Boys and that fucking toilet halfway to heaven.

In Sunee there was a good selection in Nice Boys, Power Boys had very few boys and even fewer customers, whilst Eros was its usual manky self with one boy bizarrely giving Nazi salutes to one old German codger who replied with "Sieg Heil" - and while this was going on some septugeranian was being serviced on a settee by 3 boys. Eventually they had the decency to bring over a couple of cushions - which would have been better employed pressed over his face, but they merely provided a shield for our sore eyes

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 8th, 2016), arsenal (September 8th, 2016), Brad the Impala (September 9th, 2016), christianpfc (September 11th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

- and while this was going on some septugeranian was being serviced on a settee by 3 boys. Eventually they had the decency to bring over a couple of cushions - which would have been better employed pressed over his face, but they merely provided a shield for our sore eyes
    Perchance he was a chubby guy wearing a red vest and a black beret?

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 8th, 2016), scottish-guy (September 8th, 2016)

Liked

I honestly don't remember but I did see a bicycle parked outside with several strings of onions draped over the handlebars ........

7. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (September 8th, 2016)

Liked

Was at Eros tonight, just not enough cushions to go around for the customers.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 11th, 2016)

Liked

Meanwhile Blondie is still at large in BT every night (clocked him going into Castro/Copa for the show last night).

How a 20 something attractive blond European looking boy who does not seem to have a sugar daddy in tow apparently manages to escape everybody's notice but mine, is a mystery!

Liked

Aha! I suspect I've spotted the sugar daddy.

As Clouseau would say << Zee case ees solv-ed >>

Liked

Why must he have a sugar daddy? The age and appearance you described sounds exactly like me when I first started tromping around the Sunee Plaza go-go bars a decade ago. Mid 20s, baby face, about 130lbs, 5'8", short blond hair, etc.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me how ugly I've gotten over the past 10 years. :P

Liked

He doesn't have to have a sugar daddy - it was just one possibility I was mulling over - and I strongly suspect it's the case.

I found your description of your youthful self weirdly arousing - do you have any photographs of yourself naked from around that time?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

I found your description of your youthful self weirdly arousing - do you have any photographs of yourself naked from around that time?

no offense please, just my attempt to joking

glass photographic plates are too fragile

15. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (September 10th, 2016)