Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Balls, balls, balls!

Liked

Balls, balls, balls!

No, not those Thai brown balls that you like to fondle but the yellow ones that people like to swat with rackets.

Just where do you think all those yellow balls are made? Well, right here in Thailand courtesy of the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/sp...alls-made.html

Liked

Re: Balls, balls, balls!

Gee, thanks. Leo was sitting here when I opened that article, so sure enough, wants to go play tennis tomorrow now.

He keeps seeming to forget I'm sick, and have trouble walking 50m, let alone running around a tennis court.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 6th, 2016)

Liked

You do realise Matt that someone is now almost certainly going through your posting history just dying to quote any in which you previously said you walked over 50m, dont you?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    You do realise Matt that someone is now almost certainly going through your posting history just dying to quote any in which you previously said you walked over 50m, dont you?
    Well, right now i have medicine up the wazoo (literally, unfortunately), so hopefully my energy level begins to regain normality shortly, and I can do neat things like walk to the store again without feeling I'm going to collapse.

On that note, another thumbs up to the friendliness and compassion of your average Thai person! Sometimes it's obvious I'm in rough shape because I'm crouched down, staring at the ground, panting. But other times I didn't think it was so obvious, but I guess obviously was. Nonetheless, it's quite heart warming the number of total strangers who have approached me asking if I needed help. I've even had a couple pass me on a bicycle, do a u-turn, and come back to ask if I was ok.

Not good that my health is in this shape, but puts a smile on your face knowing random people around the streets will go out of their way to help if you need it.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 6th, 2016)

Liked

Sorry to read about your health, matt, now you know what it is like for us old-timers here in the land of smiles.Every man needs his boy to lean on at times like these.

8. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (September 6th, 2016)