Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thai Lion Air BKK to Phuket 600B One-Way

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai Lion Air BKK to Phuket 600B One-Way

OMG its bad enough you're trying to fool us into believing you're in Thailand but now you want us to believe you have a regular BF with you too ! OMG you'll be trying to get us to believe you've been with him for years now and he's from vietnam or something and just joining you there for a holiday, my god man give it up, you're fooling no one as Mini Me is already on the phone to your guest house asking that DNA samples to be sent immediately from your "alleged" room for scientific analysis !

Hell just be happy that other people still aren't about or they'd have been sending their heavies round to sort you out ! Maybe Beachy was right in not posting his hotel room pics in case any details could be used against him ! Still, considering you're ACTUALLY sitting in some dingy cafe in
    Sauchiehall Street using their free wifi and making their "free refill" coffee last you four hours I guess you'll not care much anyways. :-)

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 3rd, 2016), arsenal (September 3rd, 2016), Patanawet (September 4th, 2016), scottish-guy (September 3rd, 2016)

Liked

Don't be so ridiculous NIrish. As if you'd get a free coffee refill in Scotland where, according to Billy Connolly copper wire was invented by two Scotsmen fighting over a penny piece.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (September 4th, 2016)

Liked

"A free snack comprising of a waffle wafer type biscuit with chocolate filling and a small tub of water is included in the fare."

In some countries you have to pay 600 baht for that .

Liked

Indeed - I believe British Airways have recently started charging for snacks and refreshments on their short haul flights, whereas one used to get a "free" drink and a Packet of crisps/nuts/biscuit

Given that I've frequently paid £200-300 for a 1hr return flight to London, they're taking the piss - but as they have a near monopoly into LHR and LGW whilst the budget carriers are mostly restricted to LTN and STN, they can seemingly do whatever they want without fear of losing business