FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catalogue boys

Liked

Re: Catalogue boys

"probably Blue Boy"

Yes, blue something IIRC

"Are you referring to Classic Massage?"

No, it was one that faced onto the main 'straight' bar area - not sure it's still there now.

I remember going to Classic once though - memorable for the fact that when it came time for the happy ending and I started sucking the guys dick, he came without the slightest shudder or groan and took me by surprise, putting a mighty shot of cum straight down the back of my throat..

I liked the CM boys but stopped going there a few years back because the poor air quality was getting to me - I don't know if the measures to control the rice straw burning 'haze' have come to anything - I quite fancy a return trip this winter..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Let's color code, catalogue, and brand the lot of them, baby!

Liked

Some massage places have such a system where you choose masseur by pictures, e.g. The Bridge Saphan Kwai which has a pad with pictures to choose from, and I remember two places with printed pictures, but forgot their name.

This doesn't work well for me, I want to see them in real. Usually, I only take massage boys that sit in front of the shop.

For gogo bars, choosing by pictures wouldn't work for me at all. Then I could directly go online and cut the middleman.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....actually grindr works just like that...i order off the menu...the meat shows up...if it looks like what was portrayed on the menu then its all go...if what shows up is past its sell by date...or not even what was listed on the menu i either send it back to the kitchen...or if its still " good enuf" I take the opportunity to renegotiate!!
    Sometimes the latter has turned out to be some of the best meal ever.

Liked

I once chatted to an international prostitute (that is how he calls himself) who you can book via a website. He told me he is on top of that site. So he is very popular. He travels to all over the world. He is very expensive. He wants 500 EUR per night. He is 20 and yes very beautifull. So if you want to book guys from a catalogue there are sites for that.

But why do it? You also need to pay his plane ticket (he told me "next week I go to Singapore, then Malaysia, then Dubai", etc.) besides their excessive fee. I don't understand it. I think this is more for celebrities or rich customers who don't want to be seen in a Pattaya go go bar or host bar and order from a website. For them 500 dollar is what for us is 25 dollar.

Which brings me to the following: has one of you ever seen a famous person in a Pattaya gay bar?
    Last edited by AsDaRa; September 4th, 2016 at 16:03.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Which brings me to the following: has one of you ever seen a famous person in a Pattaya gay bar?
    I think I once saw Scottish there. He's famous!

Liked

You should have introduced yourself Founty - I'm very approachable and sometimes I even give autographs. I can be contacted via my agent MiniMee

Liked

Well I tried contacting MiniMee because I wanted to book you for three nights at the Las Vegas Sands but since you started posting pictures from Pattaya he has been unavailable for comment. ROLF.

And yes, if someone is getting $500 plus airfare then it's for someone who doesn't want to be seen or anyone to know such as heads of state etc. Next time you find one of these super pricey mbs I suggest you follow him. Find out where he goes and then sell the story to pay for trips to Thailand for the rest of your life. I've definitely got doubts about Putin. Overcompensating?
    Last edited by arsenal; September 4th, 2016 at 18:59.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

" if someone is getting $500 plus airfare then it's for someone who doesn't want to be seen"

See Keith Vaz for details on that on maybe this morning it seems ! ( British MP caught - well for caught read totally set up by a Sunday rag newspaper) whilst dipping his wick with two male sex workers in his flat.

And even after all his carefulness and his telling them he was a washing machine salesman he STILL got caught and outed by the paper !!

Actually I feel sorry for the guy as he wasn't hurting anyone else and was in the privacy of his own flat - and wasn't being a (total) hypocrite ( as who knows what state his is marriage in), And he has always voted pro on LGTB issues and also voted not to prosecute people for using prostitutes and spoke up for keeping poppers legal ( I guess we know why now though perhaps ) so it seems a bit much that his life ends up in tatters over something that affects no one but him and his wife and family I guess.

Liked

Ordinarily I would agree with you NIrish but Vaz has always been a particularly odious little man.