Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phuket/Patong

Liked

Re: Phuket/Patong

Friday night / Sat morning 00.30 Passport Pub 1 customer (me). James Dean and friends 1.00am 6 customers. Street busy with staff but not too many customers around.

Not trying to be negative but seems rather quiet - in contrast with BT which was reasonably busy

Liked

On the plus side - I have to say probably the best selection of cuties I've seen this trip !!

Now in Sundowners - 5 customers but to be fair was busier earlier

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I HOPE you're not trying to imply that you're in Phuket now as well Sg, as if so you're really starting to push your luck, it's bad enough that you're trying to fool us all ( and MM especially ) that you're even in thailand but now Phuket too - ridiculous just RIDICULOUS !

4. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (September 3rd, 2016)

Liked

Hello guys. I have been traveling to other places of the planet. Next year is back to Thailand. Kind of rusty now but can anyone recommend hotels in Phuket? It looks like DreadedNed has not been updated for a couple of years. The other website with more current info is Utopia.

Thanks

Liked

Highly recommend (oh fuck I can't even remember) ....oh AQUARIUS

7. User who gave Like to post:

Davey612 (September 7th, 2016)

Liked

Should have added: provided you can climb stairs! No offence meant, but no elevator

Liked

http://www.phuket.com/phuket-magazin...dly-hotels.htm

There's some good choices from all ranges and taking into consideration "gay friendly" doesn't really mean all that much.
    We post hotel reviews and the odd bargain on our Twitter page...we're not recommending them, only letting you know what comes up in the news.

Surfcrest

10. User who gave Like to post:

Davey612 (September 8th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Davey612 View Post
    Hello guys. I have been traveling to other places of the planet. Next year is back to Thailand. Kind of rusty now but can anyone recommend hotels in Phuket? It looks like DreadedNed has not been updated for a couple of years. The other website with more current info is Utopia.
    Thanks
    Greetings Davey! Wow, 5 years between posts has got to be something of a record (Unless wowpow show's up!). You must be in your mid 80's by now, but that sweet-face army guy avatar has not changed at all . . . our own Sawatdee Dorian Grey.
    So ... how's it hangin'??

(For the newbies here: Davey612 is a very early member and poster on Sawatdee. He was prolific poster for many years, but then chose to discard Thailand for, perhaps, larger cocks in Brazil or Iran or Yuzbeckistan. Nobody knew for sure.)
    Last edited by Smiles; September 7th, 2016 at 14:27.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

12. User who gave Like to post:

Davey612 (September 8th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Greetings Davey! Wow, 5 years between posts has got to be something of a record (Unless wowpow show's up!). You must be in your mid 80's by now, but that sweet-face army guy avatar has not changed at all . . . our own Sawatdee Dorian Grey.
    So ... how's it hangin'??

(For the newbies here: Davey612 is a very early member and poster on Sawatdee. He was prolific poster for many years, but then chose to discard Thailand for, perhaps, larger cocks in Brazil or Iran or Yuzbeckistan. Nobody knew for sure.)
    Thanks Smiles. More or less correct. Not that I want to hijack this thread but I have been practicing my Spanish from Cartagena to Mendoza...with some Portuguese in between.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (September 8th, 2016)

Liked

Hi Davey612,

This just in from Go Thai Be Free http://gothaibefree.com/travel-offer...utiful-beaches
    GoThaiBeFree is the official travel blog about LGBT life in Thailand from the Tourism Authority of Thailand
    $280 / package (USD)
    ENJOY A STAY AT THE BEAUTIFUL NAP PATONG HOTEL. ENJOY 3 NIGHTS, DAILY BREAKFAST, IN-ROOM MINIBAR, WIFI, AIRPORT TRANSFER, SHUTTLE BUS TO PATONG SHOPPING CENTER, AND 20% OFF SPA SERVICES.

Nap Patong Hotel.

16. User who gave Like to post:

Davey612 (January 10th, 2017)