Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: police raid

Liked

Angry police raid

My friend has just told me the police raided jomtein complex last night and removed all the cambodian boys.
    they have been told not to work

Liked

Re: police raid

That is bad news.

Liked

They were back to-day when I came back from the beach.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 9th, 2016)

Liked

i love cambodian boys, i love to fuck them. their arses are so tight, much tighter than thai boys and black boys are very tight arses too. i love to fuck them and to hear the way they groan. i fucked a cambodian boy in cambodia amd told him that because pol pot fucked the country i could fuck him really really cheap. i love the fact that they are really really poor,,,many cant get enough money for food so they have to allow me to fuck them and then i can fuck them for virtually free because otherwise they will go hungry and so i can fuck them until they cant walk properly. i laugh as i fuck them for the third time. in thailand i usually fuck them twice but sometimes its 3 times. i like to let them get dressed and ready to go and then i make them undress again so i can fuck them again.

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 8th, 2016)

Liked

ARSENAL...Your post is stupid...it is not true. and no one gives a rats ass about it..

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 8th, 2016), BenCH (November 11th, 2016)

Liked

ARSENAL I may come round to visit you next Monday for tea and scones and a good hard fuck from your cheap Cambodian bitch whore - as I know you make him available for any old hobbledehoy to use or else he gets tossed out on the street.

Slight problem is I'm a bottom - so can you tie the piece of trash to the bed in advance so I can bounce up on down on his rentboy pole whilst eating leftovers from a plate and shouting about how his cock is as unsatisfactory as an old man's

Can't wait.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    ARSENAL...Your post is stupid...it is not true. and no one gives a rats ass about it..
    Oh really? And what is the difference between that post and the ones that are consistently spewed from Latin's computer? Nothing!

Liked

yes scotty cum round to my place and ill show you my slave boy... ok hes not a slave but i treat him like he is cos hes poor boo hoo so i can get my pleasure whenever i want. last week i made him bend over the staircase and fucked him just like he was a sheep on a farm and i told him that if he complained i would take his food away and then he didnt complain at all so i told him that he had to complain but not too much. bluesky today i dont know how many time i can go about this...i am the customer and i can do what i want to a boy because i have the money and thats a fact. fountainhall get off your horsey high and stop failing to appreciate that as the payer the power is with me and so because of that i can fuck the arse because its my money and if i choose so i can do totally what i want.
    one time in a bar in mexico i fucked one of the waiter boys so hard he was beggiing for mercy but i just stuffed the few pesos in his mouth and told him the money gave me ownership of him until and when i choose to give it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Now you DO REALIZE you are logged in as "arsenal" and not as Latintop" ? You and beachie used to hang out together?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

just fell off my chair laughing.....