Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Go has been launched in Thailand

Liked

Re: Pokemon Go has been launched in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Tonight spoke with a bar boy in Pattaya who made mention of Pokemon in Pattaya. For me I have no idea what it is all about and couldn't care less.
    The way I see it is, I'm not getting out of having some young, energetic Thai guy hauling me around the streets. So if I'm stuck wandering around sweating my ass off for hours a day, might as well hunt down some Pokemon (and maybe catch some decent eye candy) instead of just admiring the motorcycle repair shops.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (August 9th, 2016)

Liked

Well done Surfcrest for seeing the potential of this game. Remember collecting cards? That last elusive one be it Pele, Joe DMaggio, the Harley Davidson or whatever you were collecting. What we need is the must have wave in your friends face Pokemon who is found only on naked days in gay saunas.

Banned
    Liked

How long before an enterprising bar owner includes a Pokemon Go competition in his floor show, inviting the punters to find out which boy has got a Pokemon hidden in his shorts?

5. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (August 9th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Tonight spoke with a bar boy in Pattaya who made mention of Pokemon in Pattaya. For me I have no idea what it is all about and couldn't care less.

You misheard him - he said he wanted to Poke-A-Man - and he meant YOU!!

7. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (August 9th, 2016)

Liked

I had to dodge Asian tourists playing Pokemon Go and wandering around glued to their phones out front of Central Festival Pattaya last night. It is a bit of a hazard if you get in their way but if they are good looking twinks I do not mind if they bump into me. The two Thai guys I went to the Esarn club with last night are already addicted and played Pokemon all the way in the taxi down second road and the walk to the club. The opening of the whiskey bottle stopped the Pokemon chasing and still takes higher priority than playing the game, for now at least.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Moses (August 11th, 2016), Surfcrest (August 11th, 2016)

Liked

And it has caught on with young and old, educated and not-so-educated. Two of my friends are quite addicted, one even posts screenshots on facebook.

And then two days ago (Fri 12.08.2016), in Sri Mueang Park in Rayong, I came across a congregation of about 50 locals, sitting on the floor or on their mocy or leaning on the fence, all playing with their mobile. It took me a few seconds and a few looks over shoulders onto their screen to realize what was going on.

And it has reached X-Boys show in Pattaya. One boy was looking into the other boy's underwear searching for a pokemon.
    Last edited by Surfcrest; August 14th, 2016 at 23:24.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (August 14th, 2016)