Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen's Musical Bar and Restaurant, Jomtien Plaza

Re: Hedda only goes where shes wanted?

DELETED

some of the profiles

screamed at me to join immediately.

Jomtien will bloom dramatically in the next few years as surely as Sunnee Plaza will replace Boyztown. Get in now while it's early days and you can say you went when it was quiet.

Quoth the hydra:

"Not to be outdone by TP's stolen thunder, Sawatdee's own pulitzer prize winning know-it-all, LMTU, the man who refuses to concede that "there", their and "they're" are really three separate words, and whose only genuine punctuation and period come once a month, used the occasion to go TeePee one better, by announcing his selection of the five best restaurants in Pattaya."

I'm still laughing!... But should not; she was being kind: could have said, "Period comes once a month--
    And lasts twenty-eight days!"

"I won't repeat LMTU's list here, because I suspect that the poor soul probably knows even less about fine dining than grammar or punctuation. Suffice to say, the three best restaurants in the City, in my opinion, didn't make the list, while three of very dubious merit did."

Oh, Hedda!...Don't' leave of waiting on tender tenterhooks! The three best?' I wonder if one was the only place I can recall madam recommending here: the...homey...O Aharn Thai And didn't she once have some lovely things to say about The Boat? I wonder what might be number three?
    But not too much.
    (Oooo, she's going to get me for this. Maybe I should make it disappear?...)

Liked

Re: Not a lot we got?

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    The only 5 restaurants that now resembles any where near good food for the money, is the Marco Polo, in the Montien Hotel, Mantra restaurant in the Amari Hotel, and may be Luxor Soi Day and Night, but menue not great, plus but all depends on what you order grill Room at the Royal Cliff Plus they have the best Wine list in Pattaya, The food at Toscana is great, but room is not nice, Giani's is not much more then a Bistro.
    Hey, don't forget Niddy's Nook!

Fondly,
    Chris

www.niddysnook.com
    ** Have You Tried Our Tasty Chicken Sandwich Yet? **

Re: Not a lot we got?

[quote=American Teacher][quote="let me tell u":1p324crk]The only 5 restaurants that now resembles any where near good food for the money, is the Marco Polo, in the Montien Hotel, Mantra restaurant in the Amari Hotel, and may be Luxor Soi Day and Night, but menue not great, plus but all depends on what you order grill Room at the Royal Cliff Plus they have the best Wine list in Pattaya, The food at Toscana is great, but room is not nice, Giani's is not much more then a Bistro.[/quote]

Hey, don't forget Niddy's Nook!

Fondly,
    Chris

[url="http://www.niddysnook.com"]www.niddysnook.com[/url]
    ** Have You Tried Our Tasty Chicken Sandwich Yet? **[/quote:1p324crk]
    For the five WORST list? To make the top 5, you actually have to stock food in your kitchen.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what a shocker........

Wht a shocker.. Chris jumps in with a plug for his little joint and thaquila zaps Chris... I think it is time for Chris to stop plugging his little joint at
    every opportunity and time for thaquila to find another dead horse to beat... Teepee seems to have started something here but
    it seems like a tempest in a teapot to this reader.. I guess there is nothing else for some to do then to attack good posters like
    Teepee for an innocent posting... I hope Teepee doesn't get discouraged but keeps it up...

Sorry to hear things are slow in Jomtien complex but with so much to do and see in Pattaya, I
    am not surprised.. Somehow I don't think Monty will bring the crowds in but if he gets the rave reviews and all CAPITAL letter shouting
    headline threads from the usual gang of self promotors, maybe he will get some buzz and attention...It is guaranteed that you will see
    several shouting threads when Monty gets it going and should see references about 5***** restaurants and rave reviews.. just wait...

Somehow, I am sure Chris will find a way to enter that thread with another Niddy's Nook plug and thaquila will .... well you get the idea.... :cat:

went

i went here same nite as muntys. loos much cleaner. only had a drink. but prety space, relly classey. grate gin and tonic only 90 baht. i like the music videos. not too loud.

score..
    9 out of 10

-M

Some people piss alot, I reckon. Never heard of rating a resto by the loos. What a hoot!