Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia Guys Net

Liked

Re: Asia Guys Net

Now that I'm famous I am available for openings, game shows and such like. Please contact my management team of Cdmatt, Undaunted, Nedry2, Thaifarang, for all bookings. But please, no charity work as that will be taken care of by my revered colleague Sir Jimmy Latin.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That was certainly one of the traits he had perfected. Those living in Pattaya had absolutely no reason to feel anything for him! How did he describe it? "Shitsville by the sea?" I've forgotten now how he described those who lived there! It was far from complimentary!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I am available for openings, game shows and such like.
    I'm reliably informed the Red Bull heir who killed the traffic cop doing 200kph along Sukhumvit and had drugs and booze in his system when finally tested many hours later is looking for some clowns to celebrate his getting off scot free party LOL

(sorry Arsenal, you rather set yourself up for that!!)

Liked

Living there (Pattaya) I don't know about but those of us who holiday there and do it properly, well I personally always feel on top of the world for the whole time and feel sympathy for everyone else who isn't there.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (March 20th, 2017)

Liked

Fountainhall wrote:
    "I'm reliably informed the Red Bull heir who killed the traffic cop doing 200kph along Sukhumvit and had drugs and booze in his system when finally tested many hours later is looking for some clowns to celebrate his getting off scot free party LOL"

Jealous Founty. Tut tut. Green with envy.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Jealous Founty. Tut tut. Green with envy.
    Given that most entertainer types will avoid the bash like the plague and that the fee is likely to be humungous, you can bet I'm jealous!!! LOL

On a slight tangent, I have a friend in LA who arranges artists for major events. He once invited me to lunch with Whitney Houston's agent. There was much talk in Hong Kong at the time that a certain major corporation had just paid her US$1 million plus costs for a 40-minute gig at its millennium bash at the end of 1999. Apparently she'd been booked at short notice by which time most major artists had already been contracted. My friend knew that she could have been 'had' for around $350k that night and asked how he had screwed the company for $1 million.

"Simple," he replied. "I asked what their budget was and they said they could probably look at $1 million." The agent was staggered, but merely said, "I'm not sure. I'll have to talk with her but I'll do my best to get her to agree!" He then laughed all the way to the bank.

So if that Red Bull gig materializes, can I be your agent??? LOL
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 19th, 2017 at 12:02.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Back on topic of the asiaguys site, has anyone actually read those articles about the Thailand gay chat rooms? The guys that wrote it purport to have looked at each of the three main ones and talked to some posters (how did they find out, I wonder?) Their conclusion? After knocking several posters and owners, they reckon this site has the best chance of long-term survival!! Yup! That's what it says! Not sure I agree with their reasoning, but it seems pretty clear the articles must have been written before the latest round of ding-dongs here.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (March 21st, 2017)

Liked

I think SDN is poised best to survive long-term

Some New Content has been added to AsiaGuys.NET

Gay Kuala Lumpur – Hot Dark Guys, Tropical Oasia and a Gay Massage Den http://www.asiaguys.net/gay-kuala-lu...y-massage-den/

Gay Diving Accident http://www.asiaguys.net/gay-diving-accident/
    For Guys Who Love Asian Guys - [url]www.asiaguys.net[/url]

Liked

MENs Gay Resort Siem Reap http://www.asiaguys.net/mens-gay-resort-siem-reap/

Mars Bar Adelaide Shut Down and Replaced with Oz Night Club http://www.asiaguys.net/mars-bar-ade...oz-night-club/

Liked

Hornet Hookup with a Jet Setting Khmer Guy – Part 1 http://www.asiaguys.net/hornet-hooku...er-guy-part-1/

Having Problems Getting and Holding an Erection? Then Try This Secret Natural Gay Erection Drink http://www.asiaguys.net/having-probl...rection-drink/