List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand/Pattaya visit.....great! disappointing! fun! sad! surprising! wierd!

Liked

Re: Thailand/Pattaya visit.....great! disappointing! fun! sad! surprising! wierd!

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Zut alors! Alaan are you the same Scotsman who sits alone at All of Me Bar in Sunee Plaza and just watches the world go by?
    In times of reflection, quietly relaxing or engaging in the absurd western habit of 'thinking too much' with my MP3 player headphone in one ear, blissfully unengaged with the world....indeed I am that (Scots)man!

2. User who gave Like to post:

loke (July 18th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Thailand/Pattaya visit.....great! disappointing! fun! sad! surprising! wierd!

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    ...Scottish-guy seems to have information that it was an accident, so would be keen to know if that came from a reliable source...
    I dont have ANY information other than what YOU posted (below) - which I interpreted as meaning some kind of road accident?

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    ...the owner/manager told me that long haired mamasan/waiter named Go/Goh had been killed on a trip back to Issan
    I apologise if inferred something other than you meant to convey - but I think that's what many people would take from those words.

The reason I then put accident in bold was to differentiate Go's demise from my subsequent comments about beautiful moths flying too close to the flame - I did not wish to suggest that the victim of a road accident (as I took from your words) played any part in their own death.

Last edited by scottish-guy; July 18th, 2016 at 15:35.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I dont have ANY information other than what YOU posted (below) - which I interpreted as meaning some kind of road accident? I apologise if inferred something other than you meant to convey - but I think that's what many people would take from those words.
    That's fair enough, I genuinely thought (and hoped) that maybe you had heard from another source or perhaps mention had been made on another gay Thailand forum I was not aware of where another member knew how Go died. Re-reading my post I can see where an en-route incident could be taken from the text, that's the problem with rattling out 10,000 characters, a more precise word can be found sometimes to convey a meaning. I should have said he was killed 'during' a holiday back in his home village rather than on the trip home. As morbid as it sounds I would have preferred to hear he died innocently in an accident which could happen to anyone rather than any sinister targeted incident which could have been avoided.

Liked

[QUOTE=newalaan As morbid as it sounds I would have preferred to hear he died innocently in an accident which could happen to anyone rather than any sinister targeted incident which could have been avoided.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Me too.