Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shanghai Warning.

Liked

Shanghai Warning.

Shanghai Warning.

Recently back from a trip to Shanghai. Please be aware that any massage offered to you on the street will almost certainly lead to a robbery. It sounds like common sense I know but you're feeling horny and the boy is beautiful. This wasn't some back alley in the middle of the night. It was in the afternoon just meters away from the main shopping street, Nanjing Street. My water was drugged, the boy disappeared and was replaced by four unpleasant well built Chinese guys. I paid 1300 rmb which was all the cash I had on me and was allowed to leave.
    As an appendage. From that point on whenever I was approached by someone offering massage if I said no, no, no then they followed me down the street but if I said
    "It's not a massage, it's a robbery"." they left immediately. This is well organised and I have no doubt the police are well aware of this. No Chinese were ever approached.

The above mentioned post was posted anonymously on behalf of one of our esteemed members.

Surfcrest

Liked

Re: Shanghai Warning.

Exactly why Communist China is off my Radar. I won't even change planes there.

Too many good places to visit!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I thought communism at least brought law and order on the street. Apparently not.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bad news :-(. And thanks fir the warning - but why posted anonymously I wondered?

Are people really worried about their "image" here that much that they're ashamed to put their heads above the parapet if they become victim of some crime here - if so that's quite sad when there's such a small group of us here - or perhaps there's some other practical reason that I'm missing ??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Shanghai Warning.

Recently back from a trip to Shanghai. Please be aware that any massage offered to you on the street will almost certainly lead to a robbery. It sounds like common sense I know but you're feeling horny and the boy is beautiful. This wasn't some back alley in the middle of the night. It was in the afternoon just meters away from the main shopping street, Nanjing Street. My water was drugged, the boy disappeared and was replaced by four unpleasant well built Chinese guys. I paid 1300 rmb which was all the cash I had on me and was allowed to leave.
    As an appendage. From that point on whenever I was approached by someone offering massage if I said no, no, no then they followed me down the street but if I said
    "It's not a massage, it's a robbery"." they left immediately. This is well organised and I have no doubt the police are well aware of this. No Chinese were ever approached.

The above mentioned post was posted anonymously on behalf of one of our esteemed members.

Surfcrest
    I hate to joke about such a serious incident, but "as an appendage"

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood
    I hate to joke about such a serious incident, but "as an appendage"
    It was a Big Swinging Dick

Liked

Well if that's how things are, it's pretty unfortunate.
    I'm thinking of spending some quite long holidays in that country sometime in the future and if it's not safe to even take a massage, there's not going to be much fun had in the evenings.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have made around 40 plus visits to China and only once had a problem with entertainment. That was my fault as I went to a park in Beijing which is clearly identified on all gay sites as being AYOR. If you make arrangements on some of the websites like jack'd and fridae, you can meet some amazing guys - and never a mention of even a bus or underground fare.

Liked

Intriguing Beijing Warning ....

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall
    I have made around 40 plus visits to China and only once had a problem with entertainment. That was my fault as I went to a park in Beijing which is clearly identified on all gay sites as being AYOR. If you make arrangements on some of the websites like jack'd and fridae, you can meet some amazing guys - and never a mention of even a bus or underground fare.
    Good god man, why stop there? Details kiddo details. (Please).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    Exactly why Communist China is off my Radar. I won't even change planes there.

Too many good places to visit!
    I have read about this scam on Utopia. I think there is a sauna in Guangzhou or Shenzhen where this is happening. Clearly, it is more widespread, but I don't think it's a major issue. Just do some research first, make local contacts and ask for advice. Same rules apply everywhere in the world.
    To those that think China is a horrible communist country, I would first suggest to look at the population - 1.4 bn. Just think how much talent is there. Yes, it is a more difficult country to a typical sex tourist in Thailand for whom even going to Vietnam is like going to the moon, but, I'm sure, is extremely rewarding provided you know what you are doing.
    I'm yet to visit China, although I have shagged lots of Chinese guys here in London. And, I must say, Chinese are probably the best looking Asians. In fact, when I was in Thailand this summer, I noticed that BKK guys are much more handsome than elsewhere in the country. The reason is quite obvious - people in Bangkok are mixed due to mass migration of Chinese to this city in 19 century.