Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Still want to visit the Philippines?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Still want to visit the Philippines?

I feel safe enough in Europe, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos etc.

From what I read & hear from friends, places like Rio & Manilla require a lot more care from any visitors who want to avoid getting mugged.

Liked

Re: Still want to visit the Philippines?

I travel to the Philippines quite often.
    Usually I now go to Cebu City but in the past I have been to several places on Mindanao.
    Specifically Davao, Cagayan do Oro, General Santos, and even some out of the way places.
    I have always felt very safe traveling there. But of course you do need to be careful.
    My Husband and I are visiting Charleston, SC, USA in September. And on several of the web sites they say it is very safe there but observe common sense. Do not stroll down dark back alleys by yourself.
    The Philippines Government has just launched a major offensive again the Abu Saif "rebels" on Sulu Island. I read 15,000 troops. In response to the two beheading. Not sure if it will make a difference since the "rebels" can easily hide in the mountains and small villages.
    Anyway, I feel it is More Fun in the Philippines. And the guys are handsome, hot, and friendly!!
    GWM