FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bali. Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

Liked

Re: Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

Dreams... dreams...

Liked

Here is big travel report from one of our client http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/to...k-via-beijing/

He uses Ya's service in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Dreams... dreams...

Without saying too much about at least one of your companions I think you might want to change that to "our companions are not obliged to provide any sexual service" :-) - but hey, if they chose to do so, so what, why not, thats their choice of course. I'm not suggesting by the way that that is the purpose of your travel service Moses, I'm SURE it's not ( and I really mean that) but of course what happens between a guide and a customer once the days touring is complete, well, that's totally between and up to themselves of course I would assume - but it just shouldn't be "expected".
    Last edited by Nirish guy; September 25th, 2016 at 04:39.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

reading a bit more into this the service appears to be excellent and something I would definitely avail myself of. brsides even if no sex is involved it would be nioce to spend time with a good looking guy. Not long ago i did a bicycle tour of Bangkok including some slums, we even crossed the river to some real rural land, the bike company (owned by a Dutchman) supplied the tour guide. He was stunning and upon realising that we were all gay (I was there with my partner and 2 gay friends) he made it known that he was available for extra services.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 1st, 2016)

Liked

NIRISH GUY...Your right...I totally agree with you...But, the guides are gay...The owners of this service have NO idea
    what goes on between the guides and the customer...whether some type sex is involved or not...maybe they WANT to enjoy together
    for free,,or if money is involved...that is life.....but to say the guides DO NOT engage,,is just not proven.....anyway, just my thoughts,,,

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am sure the wording on the site is essential to fulfil certain legal requirements - or at least to avoid any possible difficulties with officers of the law! I'm sure also the guides are perfectly capable of saying 'no' pr 'yes' depending on what they would like to do. In any case, with their local knowledge, they will be able to get their patrons to bars and clubs where others will be able to satisfy their desires.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm sure you're spot on there FH. Ha although re your "I'm sure they can direct you " etc etc, I might perhaps be more concerned that the LAST thing some would want to do is to direct you to the (gay) bars / best pick up joints just in case they lose THEIR customer ! :-)

But just like the guides I'm sure we''re all seasoned travellers and well enoughto know when we're being played along for someone else's own purposes - aren't we ? :-)

( The above IS just a light hearted remark by the way and not a slant on any of Moses tour guides, one of which at least I am sure will take very good care of you if you ask and play nicely :-)

Liked

Having hired gay tour guides times in different cities, I've found them uniformly knowledgeable and entirely professional on company time. Off the clock, and at my own invitation, it has been a different story. But that has been as much the case with straight tour guides, as well :-)

Liked

This was my first time in Asia, so I decided to get a tour guide because I wasn’t sure what to expect.

I’m happy I did! Not only did we do touristy things, but Mac completely submerged me into his culture. He showed me where the locals hang out, all the hotspots. Mac is completely knowledgeable about all the landmarks and sites. He knows where all the deals are if you are looking to buy things. It paid for itself with the amount of money we saved in cab fare alone.

I’m glad I got meet Mac and I can’t wait to go back! The people are wonderful, the food is amazing, and overall I made a friend!!!

mac5-circle.jpg

You can read Mac's profile, write message to him or book Mac's guiding service here: http://siamroads.com/mac/

11. User who gave Like to post:

ggobob (September 27th, 2016)

Liked

Totally agree about Mac and his approach to immersing his clients in his love for his culture. He was my guide last May.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (September 27th, 2016)