Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bali. Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

Liked

Re: Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

I used SiamRoads for guide service in May in Bangkok and will meet up with Ya in September for a trip to Pattaya. He's meeting me at th airport and will give me a part day overview and then let me go on my own. Mac was my guide in May and did an excellent job. Ya had been detailed in making the arrangements for the May visit and the upcoming September visit.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (July 20th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For someone who is capable of that type of work, $35 per diem is not an outrageous amount here in Vietnam. Sure it's more than most people make, but most people aren't good looking, able to interact with foreigners or provide extensive and reliable guide services. It's still early days in the Vietnamese tourism sector and having someone like Phi on hand would be a very pleasant way to explore the country.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 5th, 2016), Dax (July 20th, 2016), fountainhall (July 20th, 2016), Moses (July 20th, 2016)

Liked

careers.jpg

Gentleman,

SiamRoads is looking for professional guides in South-East Asia. If you met good looking guys, who impressed you with good professional guiding service in your travels at past, and you want to help them to get more orders, please send them this page http://siamroads.com/we-are-hiring/

Thank you!

Liked

Friends,

Siamroads.com already allows booking for the first month of the high season - November. Please don't delay with your booking too long: we have only few guides and some days in November are already fully booked.

For "early birds" Siamroads.com allows prebooking - i.e. booking in advance in 180 days with mandatory additional confirmation in 45-30 days before travel. Prebooking covers now full high season 2016/2017. You can make prebooking via contact form http://siamroads.com/contact-us/

Most "busy locations" are:

Bangkok/Thailand, our guides here are: Ya (every day), Mac (only weekdays from September) and Ohh (Friday evenings + weekends):

ya5-circle.jpg

mac4-circle.jpg

ohh6-circle.jpg

Hanoi/Vietnam, guide - Lee

lee-circle.jpg

Saigon (Ho Chi Minh)/Vietnam, guide Phi:

phi.jpg

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 14th, 2016), fountainhall (September 24th, 2016), ggobob (September 24th, 2016)

Liked

Gent,

for upcoming high season 2016/2017 SiamRoads.com prepares for you few new destination with local guides. In Thailand they are: Chiang Mai and Phuket. More information and short bio of guides will be posted soon, we are testing their skills with help of our permanent clients and waiting for their reviews.

Now fresh picture from Cambodia:
    Sareth - guide and companion from SiamRoads.com in Siem Reap and Angkor Wat (and whole Angkor Archaeological Park)

sareth-08-2016.jpg

Sareth is professional licensed guide with fluent English (US). His full profile is here: http://siamroads.com/cambodia-siem-reap-sareth/

Liked

Strong earthquake today in Burma. Some old pagodas have been damaged.

burma-earth-quacke-august-2016.jpg

burma-earth-quacke-august-2016-2.jpg

all clients and guide of SiamRoads.com are safe and continue bike-tour under guiding of our charming guide Kaung

kaung-bike-tour.jpg

kaung-bike-tour-2.jpg

Kaung's profile is here: http://siamroads.com/kaung-bagan-burma/

Liked

Friends, please welcome new guide in Bangkok - Esso.

Esso is 26 yo, professional tour guide with license from govt and has over 3 years of guiding experience. Languages: English, Thai.

More photos and full profile is here: http://siamroads.com/esso-bangkok/

esso-bangkok-circle10.jpg

esso-bangkok-circle21.jpg

Liked

It is always pleasure to get such feedback

Picture shows feedback which has been received by Lee - guide from siamroads.com in Hanoi, Vietnam.

lee-results.jpg

Lee's full profile is here http://siamroads.com/lee-hanoi-vietnam/

12. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (September 24th, 2016)

Liked

I am probably 100% wrong..but seems like there must be or might be, some type of sexual matters going on between some guides and customers...they are all gay...great looking,,,again I am probably wrong, but??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

geez, I didnt wanna say as I'll no doubt be accused of fabricating stuff up.....but the ads and pics are all very " extra services available" of so required. Makes me wanna go on a very long bike ride too.