Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bali. Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

Liked

Bali. Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

As some of you already know I'm webmaster of siamroads.com. I have similar thread at GT quite long time.

This thread will be used for to update info and to introduce to you new destinations, news and boys. Some of members already are their clients and are welcome to write feedback. Questions are welcome also (here or in PM).

Here in thread I will use word "we" which will means "me and boys, our team". With time boys will register personal accounts here also and you will have possibility to talk with them.

2 notes:
    - my English is quite poor
    - if you will find this topic boring - just skip it

How it started.

About 8 years ago me and BF were in Bangkok near Wat Arun and got trouble in communication with seller of tickets at pier. Next in line boy helped us to buy ticket and late we found him at the same boat. We had chat, he told his name is V. he si student of tourism and hospitality faculty in UNI, and rest of the day he spend with us for to show Bangkok. Then was dinner and after dinner V. gave us his phone number in case we will need assistance in future. He declined to take money for help.

We made call to him over a day and V. agreed to spend day with us in zoo and evening in Silom area, where then we found he is gay also We gave each other profiles names at Romeo. When me and BF were in our country in chat at Romeo V. told what he wants to start guiding for practice and for to earn some pocket money. As a gift I made website for him to his birthday. You can see it at http://bkk-tours.com/ But V. already is moved out since he is living in UK. Before leaving Thailand V. introduce us his friend L. who has been glad to be part-time guide also So I made small changes at site - phone number, facepic and kept site on-line.

to be continued ...

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 13th, 2016), Surfcrest (July 20th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

I'll continue:

In 2.5 years L. finished UNI also and left Bangkok for to work in family business at the South of Thailand, but before his leaving L. gave us "new contact" It was Samit - you can see him at old site. Also shortly after Samit's start we met in Om Yim guesthouse very professional receptionist Ya, who also made decision to join bkk-tours.com for part-time work. Since that time team of guides started to grow: one by one Ohh, Gus and Mac joined team in Bangkok, Nick in Pattaya (here is different story, may be I will tell it at another time).

Now small teaser:

in few days we will announce new location. To follow this thread please use "Thread Tool" on the top of this topic - white menu right on top of first post - and click "subscribe"

At the picture - new member of the siamroads.com team from "new location"

lee-circle.jpg

Liked

Looking forward to hearing about the new location Mr Moses. That guy is damn cute - I will be happy to play with his cue anytime.

5. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (June 14th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    Looking forward to hearing about the new location Mr Moses. That guy is damn cute - I will be happy to play with his cue anytime.
    http://siamroads.com/faq/

faq.gif

7. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (June 15th, 2016)

Liked

I notice there is no guide for Phuket. Anyone know of a gay guide on the island of Phuket?
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Mr Moses, are you implying that I am not allowed to play snooker with your handsome tour guide? I was looking forward to potting a few balls.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post
    I notice there is no guide for Phuket. Anyone know of a gay guide on the island of Phuket?

Ya and Mac can work at Phuket, but customer has to pay room in guesthouse for guide and tickets BKK-Phuket.

mac1-330x120.png yaya1-330x120.png

Liked

Gentleman, let me introduce to you new member of the team Lee and new destination on the map of SiamRoads.com - Hanoi, Vietnam.

lee9-270x148.jpg

Lee is 25 yo, he is professional tour guide with experience of work in travel company. Lee's personal page at SR site is here http://siamroads.com/lee-hanoi-vietnam/

Lee's service is available for booking from today. Lee can travel with you around of North Vietnam including not only Hanoi, but also Ha Long bay, Trang An (World Heritage Sites) and Sa Pa. Any tour can be tailored in accordance with your wishes.

Trang An:

trang-an1.jpg

Sa Pa:

sapa.jpg

Ha Long Bay:

halong-bay.jpg

Welcome to Vietnam

Halong-special.jpg

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 17th, 2016), fountainhall (September 24th, 2016), Surfcrest (July 20th, 2016)

Liked

Yaya got nice reference from recent client:

Ya has been my guide and companion for the last 4 days and I could not be more happy with his services. He is a very knowledgeable person both in history and in showing the right spots according to my wishes. He has also included me in several outings to dinners, bars and clubbing, all feeling very close to hanging out with a mate. And finally, he has always been available with quick replies whenever I have been in need of some advice. I wholeheartedly recommend Ya as a companion/guide.

Frank Saetre, Norway
    all references are here http://bkktour.info/index.php/references/ and here http://siamroads.com/testimonials/

Liked

The photographs are simply stunning. And the ones of Halong Bay don't lie. Fishing for squid there off the side of a boat at midnight is a deathbed memory.

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (June 20th, 2016), Moses (June 19th, 2016), Surfcrest (July 20th, 2016)