Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bali. Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Bali. Gay guides and travel companions. SiamRoads.com

As some of you already know I'm webmaster of siamroads.com. I have similar thread at GT quite long time.

This thread will be used for to update info and to introduce to you new destinations, news and boys. Some of members already are their clients and are welcome to write feedback. Questions are welcome also (here or in PM).

Here in thread I will use word "we" which will means "me and boys, our team". With time boys will register personal accounts here also and you will have possibility to talk with them.

2 notes:
    - my English is quite poor
    - if you will find this topic boring - just skip it

How it started.

About 8 years ago me and BF were in Bangkok near Wat Arun and got trouble in communication with seller of tickets at pier. Next in line boy helped us to buy ticket and late we found him at the same boat. We had chat, he told his name is V. he si student of tourism and hospitality faculty in UNI, and rest of the day he spend with us for to show Bangkok. Then was dinner and after dinner V. gave us his phone number in case we will need assistance in future. He declined to take money for help.

We made call to him over a day and V. agreed to spend day with us in zoo and evening in Silom area, where then we found he is gay also We gave each other profiles names at Romeo. When me and BF were in our country in chat at Romeo V. told what he wants to start guiding for practice and for to earn some pocket money. As a gift I made website for him to his birthday. You can see it at http://bkk-tours.com/ But V. already is moved out since he is living in UK. Before leaving Thailand V. introduce us his friend L. who has been glad to be part-time guide also So I made small changes at site - phone number, facepic and kept site on-line.

to be continued ...

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 13th, 2016), Surfcrest (July 20th, 2016)