List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

Banned
    Liked: 1

Re: Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

It would be Good to hear from Warwick himself , his old pseudynum "Edna" hasnt been used for many years.
    I still dont believe he has actually "ran off".

Im told by email he had also purchased the building when buying the business?

Liked

Re: Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

garypattaya I believe you cannot buy any of the Sunee properties. He may have bought the hotel or may have even sold it
    I was not aware the aircon had been removed, but the email stated Ms Sunee ordered the place to be emptied on sunday
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Banned

The Hotel as in the Baan Dok Mai Guesthouse? He sold that (goodwill) for a reported 3.5 million baht.

Then it seems he's purchased the goodwill of the Colonial.
    NOBODY knows what went on in regards to Warwick leaving, its only speculation that he left without paying bills, i doubt that very much.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelywombat
    wild rumours are spreading......Warrick
    Did you really have to use such an over-dramatic headline? You heard about it and just couldn't hold back, couldn't wait like an old fishwife to lay down the gossip. Jesus, you couldn't even spell his name correctly. But praytell what about ALL these 'wild rumours on the net' could you please post links to all of them?

Anyway, I too hope like many of the replies here that there is no tragic story behind the headlines, all I can post is about Warwick's conduct up to this point and over the years I found him to run a fine guesthouse in Baan Dok Mai staying there often, and enjoyed my visits to Colonial bar especially occasional 'food' nights. I only knew him up-front as a regular Pattaya visitor and found him to be a very convivial chap when enjoying a chat with him, he went out of his way and was very helpful if there was any issue needing attention. You never know everything about individuals known casually and nothing regarding the Pattaya scene is a surprise nowadays, but would rather wait for some facts from a 'reliable source' before making any comments on Wombats 'headline'.

Recently all Wombat has posted is regurgitated information available elsewhere on the 'net' even re-posting info easily available such as from Nicky's or Yuppins, much of the other 'stuff' he re-posts nowadays has nothing to do with 'gay thailand' anyway. Haven't seen an 'original' post from him for years!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    Wombat was certainly first with this scoop, so it seems that 'butty doesn't quite have his finger on the pulse of Shitsville in the way he would have us belive.And it wouldn't be the first post based on clueless bullshit from him either....
    Not only that MiniMee but had anyone over at gaybuttblog the nerve/audacity to attack another poster by accusing him of posting 'clueless bullshit' Gaybutt would have had a fit. His hypocrisy is breath taking! Won't allow attacks in his own playground but thinks nothing of starting trouble and trolling on another forum. Not only that...but he made negative comments towards the former owners of Bondi Bar Jomtien, without posting a single fact to back up any of his own version of clueless bullshit and in doing so helped fan the spread of rumours in exactly the same way as he accusing Lonelywombat of! More hypocrisy....

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    I won't be involved. If the trolls start coming out of the woodwork, they'll have to handbag fight alone. I'm not going to bother responding.
    But you are already 'involved' being as it was YOU who started the attacks in this thread by accusing Lonely of posting 'clueless bullshit'. You are lead-troll on this one! You've got some nerve, and you know what you can do with that fucking ridiculous cottonwoolcandy fist you use to threaten and bully members over at ButtyCentral it is as irrelevant here as it is 'over there'.

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    When the air conditioning was removed, it was the kiss of death. Boy bar owners doing a
    runner, all too common. Bar was stripped clean of everything of value. Depressing end.
    Lots of tuppence/2cents/2satangs-worth comments including this from catawampuscat, someone I normally take note of. Boy bar owners doing a runner is not all too common. Yes it happens. But to suggest the aircon being removed was the kiss of death for the bar is complete nonsense. Most if not ALL of the sunee area bars (non-agogos) have no aircon. So why not the kiss of death for All Of Me, Ouds, Rainbow, Euro boys, Duks, Sky Bar, Eden etc etc etc etc.... Also you are not being clear with the claims in your post, it is worded in a way which sounds like that Warwick had the aircon removed, when it was actually removed years ago by previous owners when they made it an open fronted bar, (just like ALL the other bars in sunee!).

Also are you now stating that Warwick has stripped the bar clean of everything of value? Can you confirm this? Sometimes it is better just to not comment rather than post what 'appears' to be inaccurate information.

Liked

newalaan2 seems to think that he has exclusive right to dominate this forum .He now decides whether people who live in or visit Pattaya should not see info from Nickys or Yuppins. Just because he does not, nobody else should. On the days when there is no activity I post items about Thailand You seem to believe that as you with a bunch of boys dominate the late night scene that is all that matters.
    Some of the other regular posters.

protests update has 65714 views and 1714 replies posts often more than once a day.

surfcrest two recent posts
    gay and lesbian film festival
    is this the end of life
    PLUS
    his posting on the tigers gave a link to Canada TV
    he posted on the Phuket half Moon festival
    an article on Prince's death

Certainly newalaan2 you have a selfish wish that only your opinion counts Everybody else's opinion seems to be worthless

The report that Ms Sunee told the club to strip the contents, is not as you posted. You stated that Warwick in your last para.

Your comments about the hotel are from the past read this from trip adviser one weel old when I post.
    https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel..._Province.html

The pleasantly furnished restaurant in the photos doesn’t exist; the coffee shop on the corner doesn’t exist. And, as far as I could tell, the staff don’t either. I arrived and was greeted by the manager who said he was off to Australia in an hour – the cleaner would be in on Wednesday, there were plenty of towels in my room and if I needed anything ask the street food vendor whose stall backed into the lobby! I never saw another soul all week, including other guests [the cleaner didn’t turn up so I sent an email and s/he came in Thursday – and made the bed].
    The room was spacious and well-furnished and the floor was clean – shelves were thick with dust, the tiny balcony was pitted with deeply ground-in dirt and the bathroom had not been properly cleaned; dried toiletry product stains were visible on the bathroom wall unit.
    Last edited by lonelywombat; June 10th, 2016 at 07:06.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ok ladies..enough bickering....lets get back to whats really important....namely the price of A1 arse in this town!!

Banned

I think Warwick owes it to his former customers to come out and explain whats going on or what went on rather.
    I am told there was bookings for rooms as far up to August although I doubt any deposits were paid, I think they were just bookings.

Surely Warwick wherever you are be that New Zealand or Australia you are reading this and morally you Sir have an obligation to explain whats happened !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by garypattaya View Post
    I think Warwick owes it to his former customers to come out and explain whats going on or what went on rather.
    I am told there was bookings for rooms as far up to August although I doubt any deposits were paid, I think they were just bookings.

Surely Warwick wherever you are be that New Zealand or Australia you are reading this and morally you Sir have an obligation to explain whats happened !
    Moral obligation my foot.None of your business.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 11th, 2016), catawampuscat (June 11th, 2016), cdnmatt (June 10th, 2016), Smiles (June 11th, 2016), splinter1949 (June 11th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    newalaan2 seems to think that he has exclusive right to dominate this forum .He now decides whether........Certainly newalaan2 you have a selfish................ Everybody else's opinion seems to be worthless
    Has the recording got a 'B' side? the needle seems to be stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    The report that Ms Sunee told the club to strip the contents, is not as you posted. You stated that Warwick in your last para.
    Would you like to complete this so some sense can be made of it? I didn't comment on Ms Sunee at all, I was urging catawampuscat to be clear on what he was posting, as without context it appeared he was referring to Warwick in his post when I think it may have referred to a previous incarnation of Colonial, when a previous owner stripped out the aircon, (even you were confused as you stated you were not aware the aircon had been removed) and an even more previous owner (Mike La Cage) when he had to leave urgently and the bar was stripped of all assets. But maybe not, maybe he is referring to the current situation with Warwick and I was just trying to get that clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Your comments about the hotel are from the past
    That's because it was 'the past' when I stayed there, so that's the only period I can comment on.

I have no interest whatsoever in any recent reviews of BDM as I have no intention of staying there. When in Sth Pattaya I stay in Mosaik, another establishment I seem to remember you were quick to post(inaccurately) overstating the extent their room rates were increasing. You seem to make a habit of bringing the negative aspect of establishments used by gay customers to everyone's attention, as with a previous thread you started about your having 'heard' Colonial rooms were going downhill, and instead of advising the owner and allow him at least to attend to it, if true, you preferred to splash it all over the very gay forum from where Colonial likely attracted it's customers. Very helpful indeed Lonely. Your fishwife gossiping is a real asset to gay pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    " ....newalaan2 seems to think that he has exclusive right to dominate this forum... "

Newalaan? Dominating? What senile bullshit you spew Lonely. Regularly.
    He participates on this board on average about once a month, if that. Then he goes away ... to return and comment on specific threads, then exits stage right for a reasonably long time. And he participates with an originality which is -- thank christ -- heads and shoulders above your mundane cut & pastes.
    Hardly domineering, wouldn't you agree?

If only you .... oh, forget it.
    Last edited by Smiles; June 11th, 2016 at 07:36.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand