Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Expats Club with David Cavanagh

Liked

Re: Pattaya Expats Club with David Cavanagh

If he's selling a training program at his presentation, you should really take this post down.

This methods he's pitching most likely don't work anyway. Maybe 10 years ago they did, but this is 2016. Finding a product in some obscure niche, throwing up a Wordpress site, grabbing an account with WordAi then spinning some articles just isn't going to work any more. Well, unless you're happy to work for $0.10/hour, as I guess you could probably make that.

98% of the time these guys are snake oil salesmen, and instead of screwing around selling products themselves (because they know it doesn't make any money), they decide they'll tell everyone how smart they are, and offer a training program to teach people how to sell products online, because doing so actually does make money.

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 20th, 2016), francois (June 20th, 2016), Moses (June 19th, 2016), tonchin (June 19th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    This methods he's pitching most likely don't work anyway. Maybe 10 years ago they did, but this is 2016. Finding a product in some obscure niche, throwing up a Wordpress site, grabbing an account with WordAi then spinning some articles just isn't going to work any more. Well, unless you're happy to work for $0.10/hour, as I guess you could probably make that.
    Yeah. Now when you'll deploy website you will meet about half billion competitors from China and half billion competitors from India, which are happy to earn $50 monthly by working 12 hours daily. If you want to join to this company - then this meeting in club is for you.

But may be somebody will want website for fun as a hobby. Why not then? So I don't think we have to put this thread and announce down.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    But may be somebody will want website for fun as a hobby. Why not then? So I don't think we have to put this thread and announce down.
    It's a bit misleading though, no? He's pitching a presentation on how to make money online, we both know the methods he'll be teaching, and both have agreed they don't work. Now I could be wrong, but I'm assuming the "presentation" is moreless a sales pitch for his training program.

What happens if / when he scoops up some poor 70yo naive pensioner who's hard up for money, but decides to drop $500 on the training program? That's a pretty shitty way to make money, no? Why would SGT help him advertise his bullshit swindling? We both know anyone who invests in that training program will be lucky to make $20 after 3 months of work, but some struggling pensioner may not know that.

Well, I guess they will now after reading my posts, so fuck it, leave the thread here... out the guy for being a snake oil salesmen.
    Last edited by cdnmatt; June 20th, 2016 at 08:16.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (June 21st, 2016)