List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

Liked

Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

Rumours are spreading that Warrick has left the Sunee Plaza in a hurry, leaving unpaid rent and large sums of money unpaid.

More info is likely to come forward, but it will be interesting to hear if Colonial is open tonight.

Will locals please check this out

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

With the slander / libel laws in Thailand you may HOPE that he doesn't read your post perhaps.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 6th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Wild rumours on the net suggesting Warrick from Colonial has left suddenly for New Zealand

As of 30 minutes ago (9.30pm) the bar is shuttered with no sign of life.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Gaybuttonthai reports Colonial Bar permanently shuttered.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Rumours are spreading that Warrick has left the Sunee Plaza in a hurry, leaving unpaid rent and large sums of money unpaid
    And by virtue of your post and the way you worded it, you're the one spreading them. I have neither seen posts nor heard any rumors and as I made clear in my own post, I have no idea what happened or why. And unless he personally told you, which I doubt, neither do you.

This isn't the first time you've posted clueless bullshit. I hope it's the last. What are you trying to do, become the next LMTU, posting crap in reality you know nothing about?

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (June 7th, 2016), christianpfc (June 7th, 2016), francois (June 7th, 2016), Surfcrest (June 17th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Wombat was certainly first with this scoop, so it seems that 'butty doesn't quite have his finger on the pulse of Shitsville in the way he would have us belive.And it wouldn't be the first post based on clueless bullshit from him either....

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (June 7th, 2016), Patanawet (June 7th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh lovely...another handbag fight....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pe0rNieL-Q

12. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (June 8th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I won't be involved. If the trolls start coming out of the woodwork, they'll have to handbag fight alone. I'm not going to bother responding.

14. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (June 7th, 2016)

Liked

MiniMee: "Scoop" That's a big word to use to describe the closing of a bar.