Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: privateboymovies...director/star

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: privateboymovies...director/star

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    It's clear the previous 3 posters failed to read my post.
    On what basis are you making this assumption in regard to my comments ? As Lego pointed out I didn't refer to your post at all, which I had both read and understood, being familiar with English.

As it happens I don't much enjoy the filipino accent either and I am happy to defer to your extensive knowledge of mutilated filipino cocks. Is it the culture that keeps drawing you back there?

Liked

Then I have to comment...
    Most Pinoy guys I have met are WELL HUNG
    All cut and few with a botched job by their Mothers.
    And why does it matter if they all say on PR they are Bottoms...
    More Fun in the Philippines!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It was not my intention to give offence to anyone and I'm sorry if I did. What one likes or dislikes about a certain guy or most of the guys from a certain country is a personal thing. I have several friends who live in the Philippines and love it there. Perhaps I have just had a series of not so pleasant experiences. As to Brad the Impala's last comment, I have not been back to the country for at least 15 years, but I visited quite regularly in the 1980s and 90s. I have been told by my friends there that the quality of the village circumcisions have not improved.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I think someone talking about a general physical trait that they have found common in a certain country is reasonable.
    Yes, especially as this topic of botched circumcision in the Philippines has come up previously here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    . I have been told by my friends there that the quality of the village circumcisions have not improved.
    I can vouch for that fro some recent experiences with Pinoy boys in Dublin

I was always under the impression that the botched circumcision was deliberate and was part of the Catholic teaching there...sex is for procreation and not for fun.. and the best way to ruin the fun is to ruin a cock!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    funny, we most definitely have different views, I love the way he " uses" the bottoms.
    Yes, I love his works too. And I'm really sorry he has stopped publishing more of this work - in my view, it's masterpieces within the genre and his way of doing the Asian guys has been very inspirational for me. But yes, whenever we discuss PBM movies in these foras, it seems that the website and the white guy behind those classic movies really divides the audience into two groups: Those who really enjoy the movies and love the very realistic amateur style of his videos (the Point of View, semi-documentary style), the highly authentic, recognisable locations (typical BKK/Pattaya hotel rooms etc.), and the very direct 'older-experienced-white-top-on-younger-asian-bottom-boys' theme of all the videos .... and then those who really don't like his movies, mainly because of the white guy himself and his style (criticizing that he's too old and not sexy, that he's too rough with the cute Thai guys, that he's a dominant, imperialist white top who takes advantage of poor local guys, that he's 'exploiting' them, that they didn't know what they were signing up for, videos are poorly shot, bad lighting etc. etc.).

Regardless of our very different opinions on the style and the content of his works, it's fair to say that - even though it's been almost two years since the last time he updated his website with new stuff - then this guy has left a very visble footprint in the gay community here -- very few of us have not stumbled across this guy's works, and few doesn't have an opinion on his works.

Anyway, I'm also very curious about where his guy is and especially on WHY he suddenly stopped updating his website. I've met 7 of the Thai guys from his website though .. they've been easier to recognise :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

riceconnoiseur...marry me

Liked

I applied for a job within his production team. I have all the qualifications i.e. Gay, liking twinks and no difficulty performing with the boy stars of the movies. I even offered to work free for a trial period but I didn't get a reply. I wonder why.

Liked

If you like cute Asian guys and a dominate White man...
    then you should download the videos from "BadmanRobin8"
    He actually has a hot body and he knows how to take care of his "boys"

10. User who gave Like to post:

Faranglaw (June 22nd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    I applied for a job within his production team. .... I didn't get a reply. I wonder why.
    I've tried to contact him also through his website. No response. But when I wrote some very positive, encouraging comments to his videos in the members area of his website, he wrote back to me that he was really happy to hear about my thoughts about his videos.

I would love to join his production team too :-)