Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Yupins wins Trip Adviser 2016 Certificate of Excellence

Liked

Yupins wins Trip Adviser 2016 Certificate of Excellence

I am delighted to report that again this year we have won the TRIPADVISOR 2016 Certificate of Excellence, in restaurants in Pattaya, of which there are over 800!!
    Our whole team is very excited at this award.
    Of course we have to thank you all for your continuing support of our little family restaurant which is rather hidden away in Jomtien Complex, but you do seem to manage to find us, luckily!!
    Our staff are really excellent and after our third High Season we are highly tuned and working well.
    Without our great staff it would not be possible to be so highly placed and appreciated by so many happy eaters!! So, thanks very much indeed for your great support and help.

In fact, I can see Mr Yupin from here, struggling to open a bottle of Wolf Blass Brut sparkling chardonnay in order to celebrate!!
    He has the ice bucket, and now the cork has popped out, and the flute glass is filling and …AHHHHHH, there it goes!! Celebration! Big smiles.
    He says it is all down to me and the kitchen staff who make such very good meals. Of course he is quite right. for once. 555

I will buy some new flowers to decorate the outside to celebrate our news, and also we have ordered a new bigger air con for inside so we are very cool in the hot season.
    With a bit of luck that will also stop all the drips coming down onto the table in the corner from the old air con unit!! I hope so.

We have spent the last three days making a new Hungarian Goulash, it takes a long time to make it properly, and so it should be ready for eating tomorrow, Thursday. Spicy and delicious with lots of beef and vegetables.
    Mr Yupin asks me to mention that the wines to go well with Hungarian Goulash can be strong rich reds like Penfolds to Chilean Cabernet sauvignons, and not to forget the delight of Rose wines of which he has a choice of six from France or Chile with a wide choice of grape varieties from Malbec to 'cinsault and syrah' and Cab sauv and Grenache. and so on.
    Come and have a look, they are all ice cold and refreshing with a spicy dish, including of course our excellent Thai foods.

It is a bit quieter now in the low season, and tables can often be had without booking, but of course it is best to be safe if you have a party of four or more, book to make sure!!

some nights we are quiet up until 8pm and on others we are packed out all the way.

We love to see you so do come again soon, and bring all your happiness with you!!

Wishing you well and safe journeys,

Love from Yupin xxx

yupin@yupins.com

www.facebook.com/yupinsrestaurant

other links:
    http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay...eptember-2015/

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ivory (May 26th, 2016)