Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All of me

Liked

Re: All of me

A discount on booze if you bring a Thai boy. I'm just wondering where they'll park the coaches when NIrish pitches up?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

What? You don't pound back 750ml of whiskey straight from the bottle, just like a beer?
    Only drink wine and after a 750 ml bottle I then post snarky comments on the forums.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 24th, 2016), cdnmatt (May 24th, 2016)

Liked

I'm with Gaybutton on this. Kudos to the owner for getting off his arse and having a go. If it works, great. If not, try something else.

All of Me is my favourite bar in Thailand - and that's coming from someone who isn't even a drinker. Cute, friendly staff and reasonably priced drinks. What's not to like?

I wish the owner the best of luck with his new plans.

Liked

Last time I was in Allofme there was a 50bt surcharge for boy drinks. Does this still apply? It was cheaper to buy a boy drink in Eros (and more fun)

Liked

All of the boy drinks I have paid for were at All of Me Two which is same ownership as All of Me One, but drink prices for boy drinks same as regular price. Drink prices at All of Me 80/90 Baht; Eros about 130 Baht but much different venues.
    Last edited by francois; May 24th, 2016 at 19:03.

Liked

Yes, pennyboy, I found I was paying more for the guys' drinks. But I guess that's just their tip. I think the guys in Eros get 20 baht for each drink the customer buys them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Allofme is trying to keep the lights on in Sunee Plaza and doing a good job..lots of host boys.
    Over in Boyztown , Oscars has been doing a very good job with many promotions, lots of host boys
    and a friendly farangs owner. The 3rd floor is a brilliant move and ideal for checking out
    a prospective 'off' and see what you're getting or just for a quickie.
    It's sad to see how dead some formerly great bar beers are doing. Come-in used to overflow
    with host boys and the bar was fun.

Liked

I think I'll make one more apology seeing that people who are far more familiar with Sunee are OK with this I admit I may have over reacted and will check the place out. First, I was not aware that this was a beer bar. That does make a difference as I can see the need to make Thai guys more familiar with the place - still not convinced that this is the best idea but - who am I to judge as the other promotions seem fine. By the way, the website does not stay - is this a place for freelancers or are there "hosts" and an off system in place. I do like the early opening ( still 6pm?? ) and the foot massage

Liked

Don't worry, it's Sunee Plaza, you can pretty much off everyone. I haven't been to Pattaya in years, so I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but although you can off the waiters, they also get to choose who they go with. The guys who work on stage in a go-go bar don't get a choice, and have to go with whoever forks over the off fee. Whereas guys like the waiters and doormen can say no if they want.

Wouldn't worry much. As long as you're a nice guy, dress decently, and don't stink to high heaven, you can off pretty much whoever you want in Pattaya -- waiter, hairdresser, taxi driver, phone salesman, whoever. If they're young, cute, from Issan and working a shit job, there's a good chance you can off them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    The guys who work on stage in a go-go bar don't get a choice, and have to go with whoever forks over the off fee.
    Ok, I'll correct you. The idea that go-go boys have to go with anybody who wants to take them off is a myth. It is simply not true. If a boy doesn't want to go off with somebody, he doesn't have to. The boys are not slaves. I've seen boys reject offs before. I've even seen them refuse to sit with a customer. It's rare, but it does happen. Usually, when it does happen, it's someone who has taken the boy off before and abused him or gave him practically nothing for a tip.

In most cases the bars are supportive of the boy if he doesn't want to go off with a customer. There are some total piece-of-shit mama-sans still in existence and they might try to pressure the boy, but the boy can refuse.

Some people are under the impression these boys will do virtually anything for money. Not true.

The boy 'grapevine' is something to behold. If there is a customer who is bad news, the boys in all the local bars know about it before the rejected customer even walks out the door.

Besides, what kind of moron would even want to take a boy off if the boy is making it clear he doesn't want to go with him?
    Last edited by Gaybutton; May 25th, 2016 at 00:38.

12. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 25th, 2016)