Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All of me

Liked

Re: All of me

I don't know, you'd know more than me. I haven't been to Pattaya is over 5 years I think, and last time I was there I was still quite young, slim, clean cut, and good looking, so maybe they'd begin refusing to go with me now. I think I still look half decent, but age is definitely starting to take it's toll, lol.

Anyway, thinking back to my times there, I've talked to several go-go boys turned waiters / hosts who said they like being a host better, because they can choose their customers. I guess they meant they have more control when choosing their customers, whereas there's more pressure on the go-go boys?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I rarely off gogo boys but the few that I have have all very happily agreed to sit and go off with me; I always check with the mamasan before I summons the gogo over if he is a bottom, after that once he sits with me and i've bought him an over priced drink he's my property.
    As for host bars, yes the process is different in that you kinda have to chat the MB up and negotiate directly with him, often its actually cheaper. But not as value for money as grindr or street trade.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    last time I was there I was still quite young, slim, clean cut, and good looking, so maybe they'd begin refusing to go with me now.
    Unless a person has leprosy or something, I don't think looks have anything to do with it. Bar boys are certainly well aware of how aging farang look. I think rejecting an off has more to do with how the boy is treated by the farang. Again, seeing a boy reject a farang is rare, but every time I've seen a boy do that, it was with a farang who had taken him off before and had mistreated him.

One of the most outrageous examples I remember happened at the old Kaos bar in Sunee Plaza. That bar is long gone, but back in the "Golden Years" of the go-go bars a boy I particularly liked, June, was one of the go-go boys. One farang came into the bar almost nightly. He always called June over to sit with him. This man would always sit there publicly groping the boy and exposing him. I knew June hated it, but he would sit with him anyway. This farang would always flash a wad of money. June would sit with him for at least a half hour. The farang, despite flashing his wealth, would always tip June a grand total of a whopping 20 baht.

I asked June why he would sit with this guy at all. June said he needs the money, even if it's only 20 baht.

Then the farang finally made an arrangement with June. He didn't take June off. He told June to come to his room the next day at 2:00pm. June had to take a motorbike taxi to get to where the farang was staying. When he got there and knocked on the farang's door, the farang opened the door, told June he already has a boy, and slammed the door in June's face. The farang didn't even give him the taxi fare. He gave the boy nothing.

That same night the farang showed up at the bar and actually had the gall to signal June to sit with him again. I was there and saw it. June had already told me the story of what happened that afternoon. When the farang signaled him to come over, this time June told him to go fuck himself - in those words. That didn't even bother this farang. He tried to call another boy over, but by this time the boys all knew the story and had seen how this guy was treating June when he would sit with him. That boy refused to sit with him too. The farang angrily left the bar. That was the last time I ever saw him.

4. 9 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 25th, 2016), arsenal (May 25th, 2016), catawampuscat (May 25th, 2016), cdnmatt (May 25th, 2016), lonelywombat (May 26th, 2016), Magnum (May 25th, 2016), Moses (May 25th, 2016), numazu (May 27th, 2016), splinter1949 (May 25th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The nerve...how dare those gogo boys refuse...

Liked

Falangs sometimes forget that Pattaya is small place; the guys on the scene live, predominantly, in three or four areas of the city. Sometimes they've known each other since school days. And they talk....often about us.

Liked

CDMatt. GB is absolutely right about the boys, they don't have to go with anyone they don't want to. And I have never heard of a boy refusing to go with a customer because he was not young and attractive. I have heard many times how they refuse to go with middle easterners and Indians for many different reasons. Money, personal hygiene etc.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    The nerve...how dare those gogo boys refuse...
    Yes, just terrible! Next time, give the boys a better tip. And stop slamming your door in their faces . . .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

damn peasants...I blame MTV...they know how we live....its given them something to aspire to. What next ??They all want cold coke and KFC too.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    By the way, the website does not stay - is this a place for freelancers or are there "hosts" and an off system in place. I do like the early opening ( still 6pm?? ) and the foot massage
    There are both hosts and freelancers at All of Me and there is an off system in place; foot massage and body massage available at All of Me 2.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tonite was the 'guess the number of polka dots on boys underpants'.
    It turned out not to be polka dots but was fun as the two boys, Boss and Hack were
    fun and playful. Two customers won a free drink. It was 20b. to play. It was fun.