Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: All of me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: All of me

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    last time I was there I was still quite young, slim, clean cut, and good looking, so maybe they'd begin refusing to go with me now.
    Unless a person has leprosy or something, I don't think looks have anything to do with it. Bar boys are certainly well aware of how aging farang look. I think rejecting an off has more to do with how the boy is treated by the farang. Again, seeing a boy reject a farang is rare, but every time I've seen a boy do that, it was with a farang who had taken him off before and had mistreated him.

One of the most outrageous examples I remember happened at the old Kaos bar in Sunee Plaza. That bar is long gone, but back in the "Golden Years" of the go-go bars a boy I particularly liked, June, was one of the go-go boys. One farang came into the bar almost nightly. He always called June over to sit with him. This man would always sit there publicly groping the boy and exposing him. I knew June hated it, but he would sit with him anyway. This farang would always flash a wad of money. June would sit with him for at least a half hour. The farang, despite flashing his wealth, would always tip June a grand total of a whopping 20 baht.

I asked June why he would sit with this guy at all. June said he needs the money, even if it's only 20 baht.

Then the farang finally made an arrangement with June. He didn't take June off. He told June to come to his room the next day at 2:00pm. June had to take a motorbike taxi to get to where the farang was staying. When he got there and knocked on the farang's door, the farang opened the door, told June he already has a boy, and slammed the door in June's face. The farang didn't even give him the taxi fare. He gave the boy nothing.

That same night the farang showed up at the bar and actually had the gall to signal June to sit with him again. I was there and saw it. June had already told me the story of what happened that afternoon. When the farang signaled him to come over, this time June told him to go fuck himself - in those words. That didn't even bother this farang. He tried to call another boy over, but by this time the boys all knew the story and had seen how this guy was treating June when he would sit with him. That boy refused to sit with him too. The farang angrily left the bar. That was the last time I ever saw him.

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 25th, 2016), arsenal (May 25th, 2016), catawampuscat (May 25th, 2016), cdnmatt (May 25th, 2016), lonelywombat (May 26th, 2016), Magnum (May 25th, 2016), Moses (May 25th, 2016), numazu (May 27th, 2016), splinter1949 (May 25th, 2016)