Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: All of me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: All of me

Paborn, don't be such a jerk. The 700 Baht "set" is for a bottle to be shared with at least one Thai, just ask one of the staff to participate if you can't find another Thai of your own.. Do you want to drink it all yourself? All of Me offers a number of other specials including reduced prices for happy hour before 9 pm. Point is to have some fun and not act like some sort of sourpuss which you are coming across as. Better you stay in Boyztown and spare the rest of us your parsimony and your presence.

2. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 24th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Paborn, don't be such a jerk. The 700 Baht "set" is for a bottle to be shared with at least one Thai, just ask one of the staff to participate if you can't find another Thai of your own.. Do you want to drink it all yourself? All of Me offers a number of other specials including reduced prices for happy hour before 9 pm. Point is to have some fun and not act like some sort of sourpuss which you are coming across as. Better you stay in Boyztown and spare the rest of us your parsimony and your presence.

Francois, while I think I'm right about the negative vs positive way to promote. I do take your point and hate that I came off so "negatively" myself and apologize

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 24th, 2016)

Liked

I'm a little confused. It's Sunee Plaza. There's a Thai guy about every 5 feet willing to go with you to get drunk. Just grab one who has a nice ass, and off you go for a good night.

If it's really that upsetting for you, then I guess vote with your wallet, and avoid the bar. Personally, if I was whoring around in Pattaya without a BF or anything, I wouldn't mind that promotion. I'd probably grab a cutie from one of the go-go bars, and head there for the promotion. Simply because better chance of more Thais in a party mood being there, so he doesn't end up being bored stiff, staring at the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Do you want to drink it all yourself?
    What? You don't pound back 750ml of whiskey straight from the bottle, just like a beer?

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

anonone (May 24th, 2016), catawampuscat (May 24th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post

What? You don't pound back 750ml of whiskey straight from the bottle, just like a beer?
    Only drink wine and after a 750 ml bottle I then post snarky comments on the forums.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 24th, 2016), cdnmatt (May 24th, 2016)