Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOP 3 resturants

Liked

TOP 3 resturants

Hi everyone
    I will be in Pataya next month after cambodia and i was wanting to try new places to eat. SO i was thinking whast the boards members top 3 resturants in Pataya / jomtiem, so i could try some.
    thanks
    paperboy

Liked

Re: TOP 3 resturants

I would give Magg's a go on Thepprasit Rd. Excellent food, decent priced and very gay friendly.

https://www.facebook.com/MaggsRestaurantPattaya
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Liked

Liked

Cafe des Amis
    Yupins

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 20th, 2016)

Liked

The Glasshouse, Quietly peaceful during the day and alive and buzzing at night.

Liked

I will be in Pattaya this June; on last year's visit I had some arthritis issues that made me take most meals at the Ambiance. Since I won't do the motorcycles and don't want to walk to far and anyone recommend decent restaurants within , say 4 blocks of the Ambiance.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Lewinskis Golf Bar and Restaurant, also a Hotel.

Dont worry you do not have to have anything to do with Golf. The food is always good and plentiful. They also serve beautiful Drought Guinness.

See here...
    https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau..._Province.html

It is on Soi Pattayaland 13/3, which is the same Soi as Dreamboys,and Kawaii Boys. Just cut through the small alley past Vassa bar and its just opposite on the next Soi

Next door is the Italian Casa Fellini liked by some. It gave me the worst food poisoning Ive ever had.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    I will be in Pattaya this June; on last year's visit I had some arthritis issues that made me take most meals at the Ambiance. Since I won't do the motorcycles and don't want to walk to far and anyone recommend decent restaurants within , say 4 blocks of the Ambiance.
    That all depends on your food taste. There is an Italian restaurant (Guilo & Nan) that is quite nice on 2nd Road across from Pattayaland Soi 1 (same soi as Dream Boys). For some decent Indian food on 2nd Road is Indigo across from Boyztown soi.

Liked

Thanks, this helps a lot. I got good service at the Ambiance but would like to get out more! The one thing that confuses me about Pattaya is where, exactly, the Jomtien complex and Dick's cafe is. If I venture out and take a bhat bus where would I get off? I appreciate the help, many years in BKK ( since 1987 ) but this is only my second to Pattaya and I love it but it is confusing

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Paborn, easy. Go across to the Baht buses that are parked at the crossroads near Boyztown and get on one. Don't pay more than 10 baht. Ask to be sure,but they all go to Jomtien
    It takes about 10 mins to get to Jomtien after going over a slight hill. The bus then descends into Jomtien and turns 90 degrees right at a set of traffic lights. This is the only place it does that, so you can't miss it.
    Get off about 250 metres later and you are opposite the entrance to Jomtien complex. Dicks is on the right side just inside.