Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Rise & fall.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Rise & fall.....

Have just spent 3 fuck filled days in BKK. Even though I've always regarded the German fossil who owns/runs Dream Boys and Best Boys BKKK as extremely annoying I've often paid to attend his shows as his bars have up until now consistently put on a good show...and he has a large well stocked stable of A1 gogo M/boys.
    But the rest of the soi is fighting back, went to the dream boy show on friday and what a miserable lack lustre performance....I actually dozed off!!!
    Over the course of the following days I had the pleasure of the shows at x-boys and hot male.
    X-boys had no actual fucking but they did everything else imaginable short of fisting. There were musle/twink oiled up bodies galore and too much big cock to count and even a 2 man cum show.
    Hot male across the soi was equally as good with the added bonus of an excellent fuck show....and for a change the bottom was a normal looking guy, to call him butch would be an over statement but at least he wasnt a mincing twink.

Really wonder what has gone wrong with the German and his 2 bar empire.............

2. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (May 21st, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Rise & fall.....

He's only interested in the Chinese market and couldn't care less about old farangs.
    It's just business and he fills up Dream Boys for the show nightly.

Liked

I was there and the show sucked. It kinda did my heart good to know that I nolonger had a reason to go into that expensive bar again.

I think the person who produced the shows is no longer there.

They had their day, now the other bars have a chance to be the top draw.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post
    They had their day, now the other bars have a chance to be the top draw.
    More and more of the Twilight bars will change their mode of operation to cater for the increasing flow of Asian tourists. We westerners had our day in Bangkok for 30 or so years but the market is changing. It's really only the sleaze bars round the corner from Tawan that remain undiscovered by Asians.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

You have to see the show to see just how bad it was. They were not catering to anyone other than the performers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I haven't seen a good show anywhere for well over a decade! When the performers had to tie off their dicks to keep them even remotely hard was the time I switched off. At the risk of pissing off younger posters, it was never like this in the 1980s and early 90s!

9. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

now I do wish I was around in the 80's

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    now I do wish I was around in the 80's
    depending on whose rose-coloured glasses you want to look through you should have been around in the 70's, the 60's, the 50's ... in fact I have read at least one review of what a "gaye paradise" Siam was in the early 1800's - the other man's ass is always greener!

bkkguy