Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I was wrong.....NOT!!

Liked

Re: I was wrong.....NOT!!

Shut up, nobody want to listen to a frog anyway.

EDIT: I'm joking. Not offensive though, right? If you need to retaliate, beaver or maybe moose would be good animals for me.
    Last edited by cdnmatt; May 16th, 2016 at 23:21.

Liked

Hmm, I personally wouldn't want to go with an 18 year old, I'm not a babysitter.

My boyfriend is 38 and as such only 5 years younger than me. The other bloke I had an affair with was 31, young enough for me.

Liked

What is this fascination about free sex? Is one's fantasy further enhanced if the freebie is a young, handsome virgin? Or is it that one is so gorgeous, charming, a true Adonis, that paying for sex would be a sacrilege?
    Or that one is so improvised that they cannot afford to pay for "it"?
    For me there is no such thing as free sex! Even if some young, handsome, hung Thai guy wants my ass he is going to pay for it just like all the others; after all I am the most interesting man in the world.
    Last edited by francois; May 17th, 2016 at 19:04.

4. User who gave Like to post:

fedssocr (May 19th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    ...there is no such thing as free sex..
    CORRECT!

Except in very few cases (including random meets), we all end up paying for it one way or another, in cash or in kind, now or when we cash in our chips.
    Last edited by scottish-guy; May 17th, 2016 at 19:27.

6. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (May 17th, 2016)

Liked

From long experience I can affirm that sex that starts out as free ultimately costs more than sex that starts out as paid for.

There is also a certain refreshing element, when your paid for sex partner leaves the room, borne of the fact that you have absolutely no ongoing obligation to them, unless and until you fancy picking them up again.

It's rather like the feeling you get when there's been a bit of junk in your house that you've had for years, don't use but somehow feel is too good to throw away. But when you do finally take it to the re-cycling centre and hear it crash into the skip, you get a brief buzz of relief and satisfaction - closure...

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 18th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Old git....exactly...when I pay for sex its like I have no inhibitions, I dont have to like his personality or make banal conversation. He walks in, I take charge, fuck him/use him just the way I like...my wishes and pleasure are paramount.....when its finished he leaves...and on to the next MB. Like chewing gum...once its chewed the flavour is gone and u just replace it.
    I do enjoy it when I get one who fights/argues back.....then we have a short talk about how I'm paying...he's there to provide a service which basically encompasses satisfying me and 9/10 its back to business.

Liked

You should go to saunas more often. Apart from travel expenses and entry, sex is free and no commitment afterwards (unless you want to meet again).

The downsides for me are low success rate and unfavorable circumstances (too dark, cold, wet, dirty).

11. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 18th, 2016)

Liked

I have had some surprisingly good experiences in Babylon...and some afternoons when I wish I'd bought a book. The good times are more likely to be in the low season; the fewer the falangs, the better. I could do without the large gentlemen who plant themselves in the narrow corridor that leads to the dark room, ensuring that anyone on the move has to squeeze past while being groped.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh Christian...I do go to saunas...lots...but rarely do I find guys in the absolute prime of their lives willing to have sex with me...in Thailand as u well know one can find greek gods willing to bend for bht1000. Now thats heaven.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Shut up, nobody want to listen to a frog anyway.

EDIT: I'm joking. Not offensive though, right? If you need to retaliate, beaver or maybe moose would be good animals for me.
    No offense taken!
    Attached Images Attached Images