Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The perfect off.

Liked

Re: The perfect off.

I've found that the chances of a successful encounter are much higher in Pattaya than Bangkok and I suggest there's a simple reason for this. Apart from expats, the customers in Soi Twilight tend to be there for a short period, often using Bangkok as hub for further travel- which is what I do- or staying a few days only. Few tourists stay for a week or more in a city environment. In Pattaya, there is more chance that the tourist will be spending two weeks or more on vacation and this means that a working guy may strike lucky and have a patron for days rather than hours. He is likely to work harder at his arts and crafts for this while his Bangkok counterpart is likely to regard his "off" as a means to accrue as much money as possible, as quickly as possible.
    No doubt there are exceptions but I have to say that, over my two decades as a traveller to Bangkok and Pattaya, I've had plenty of "OK" experiences in Bangkok but none that I'd wish to develop. Pattaya furnished me with my boyfriend of twelve years and plenty of other happy experiences.

Babylon, on the other hand, is always a draw for me and offers opportunities that Sansuk (enjoyable though it is) cannot match. If it were to close, Bangkok would not enjoy my custom for more than a few hours.

Liked

Interesting thread..

I take slight issue with the wisdom of telling the boy what you want and agreeing the fee in advance..

I prefer to ask the boy what he likes to do, and if agreeable, whether he would like to do it with me. Trotting a boy off to do something that really doesn't light his fire is a recipe for a bad encounter.

As to agreeing the fee, it places in the boy's mind the question of how little he needs to do to get his money. If the question of money is left open and he goes the extra mile to give me a good time, then I reward him well.

I also set some store by reputation management - if you cruise around, picking up someone from a different bar every night, you are constantly an unknown quantity. If you settle on one or two venues that are close to each other and play fair with the boys, the word gets around that you're a good guy and the boys are more relaxed when you approach them.

You also get odd occasions when there's a newbie in the bar and the manager wants a safe pair of hands to give him his first farang experience - there's nothing they hate more than getting a cute new kid on the team, only to have him so traumatised that he jumps on the next bus home after his first barfine..

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 24th, 2016), neddy3 (May 24th, 2016)

Liked

Old Git: You are living in cloud cuckoo land. Indeed your whole post reads like something George Formby would say. You give the impression you're the benign grandfather of Pattaya, so liked and trusted by the assembled exotic workers that they view you almost as a colleague, nay...friend. The opportunities for your off to go wrong are endless and anyone not familiar with Pattaya would be advised to ignore everything you say.
    I off straight boys. So, NO, of course they don't LIKE to do what I want them to. That's why I discuss it in advance. It makes the actual off wonderful. In the last two years I have had maybe 45 -50 offs. Two bad ones and both were because I didn't talk to them clearly in advance. So now I follow the plan. It works...every time. I suspect that perhaps, dare I say it...you underpay them.

Liked

Now then Arsenal..

Firstly, I lurk on the fringes of the scene rather than the white heat of Pattaya - us oldies look and feel a bit out of place there, and I also have an aversion to loud music.

Secondly, whatever makes you think I underpay? I may have grown up using pounds, shillings and pence, but times move on. I have always been very careful to neither underpay nor overpay for sexual services - neither miser nor sucker - whilst erring heavily on the generous side when it comes to buying drinks.

Benign old grandfather? Well, great-uncle maybe - I do prefer haunts where I'm recognised and welcomed back, although the inability of the gay scene to stand still means that restaurants and guest houses tend to dominate in that regard.

I like to entertain gay lads, doing something they enjoy with someone they probably don't fancy much in order to make money. You like to have sex with straight boys who badly need money in the sure knowledge that they are going to hate what you do to them - I find that a little bit troubling..

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 24th, 2016)

Liked

"in the sure knowledge that they are going to hate what you do to them - I find that a little bit troubling.."

Actually, I don't think that is always the case. A lot of straight guys simply see it as a job - it is what they do to makes money -and are able to somehow divorce themselves from the sex taking place. And they often limit what they are willing to do in bed my confining their sexual role to top only, and refusing to suck or do anything else considered "gay."

I think the gay guys would have a harder time than the straight ones. Being gay means they are likely to want to have sex with a young, fit, handsome young guy their own age. That's who they would lust after, not us. A straight guy wouldn't be at all interested in a gay guy and so would be able to close his eyes and just get the business over and done with.

There is also that group of guys who are somewhere in the middle - they just want to get off and are not too particular who they have sex with. I've met lots of guys like that over the years.

Liked

Old Git. It is impossible for them to 'enjoy' sex if they don't fancy the person they are doing it with, If they give you that impression then they are doing their job very well. I think that you allow yourself considerable generosity in believing they actually enjoy it. However it seems obvious that you probably treat them well and it is very likely that they enjoy your company.
    This is the same for me and the straight boys. I don't expect them to enjoy it however within the context of what they do I hope that they don't find it too horrible. A walk around Boyztown or a visit to Nice Boys or Jomtien Complex tells me that I'm an OK client. I think this because they all come and say hello, often for years after I offed them. I prefer straight boys for so many reasons that I wont go into here. It is because they are straight that I ask them what they do do and don't do.
    None of them have ever given me the impression they hate me for doing anything to them. Why? Because I follow the easy to use plan that I posted. You KNOW if a Thai go go boy dislikes you. How? Because he simply totally ignores you. I know this from the two bad offs I mentioned previously.

P.S And now all I can think of is the hot Thai boys I offed on my last visit.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 24th, 2016 at 22:56.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

must say I'm on the same page as arsenal, imagine the dissapointment if you have offed a MB for a good afternoon of passionate no holds barred tongue on tongue kissing...and it turns out he doesnt actually like it and refuses to do it?!?!
    Bit like ordering a sea food pizza and then after waiting 40 min getting a meat lovers.
    Old git either u r lying...or have been very lucky that to date you havent been ripped off by some MB demanding an exorbitant amount of cash for spending an afternoon slobbering all over your aged wrinkly body.
    I prefer to play it safe and have full upfront disclosure...i agree in advance what is expected..get the MB agreement..and off we go merrily into the sunset. I have had some lie and either under perform (claim to be bottoms but want to stop after 10 min because they cant take anymore) or once naked and in my clutches..refuse to do certain activities which they had previously agreed to. So even with upfront agreement dates still fail...which makes me a little incredulous at old gits success rate.

Liked

I'm curious, how in detail do you guys get when discussing the upcoming sex session? Is it just the standard stuff like if they're top or bottom, whether or not they do anal / oral / 69 / kissing / shower together, etc.? Or do you get into kinky details? You want them to wear a dog collar, or lick whip cream off your balls, or bend them over and spank them, or???

I've never discussed anything with an off, and don't think I've ever had an actual BAD off. Well, I guess aside from the time I got pubic lice, but the guy himself performed fine. Of course some have been better than others, but they've all performed adequetely. I guess maybe it's a little disappointing to get them into bed and find out they don't kiss, but I'm not a big enough of a dick to get angry at them for it. I simply smile, say thank you, and never off them again.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver (May 25th, 2016)

Liked

CDMatt:
    Very simple. I ask them "Do you..............?
    So if you like them to wear a dog collar and lick whipped cream off your balls while you spank them (tricky but doable, possibly) I suggest you tell them that in the bar.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 25th, 2016 at 14:56.

Liked

No, I have absolutely zero desire to get into a discussion like that with anyone. I was just curious as to how far some of you take it.

In my mind, it's kind of self defeating. I would imagine many times by the time the guy gets to your room he's quite tense and uncomfortable due to the previous sex discussion, no? Why would I want that? If I'm going to off someone, I want them relaxed, smiling, and in a good mood by the time we hit the mattress.

Then again, I don't really care of offing different guys all the time, so maybe that's it. I prefer to find one I like, then off him each time so we can get to know each other. Only problem with doing that up here is they keep moving on me. My last regular got transferred to Udon for work. He's coming to see me on the 30th though.