Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The perfect off.

Liked

Re: The perfect off.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    1)3000 Baht for 3 days holiday in southern Thailand doesn't sound bad to me, in low season I would even call it a great deal for the boy.
    It has always been my understanding over the last decade+ that 'going rates' prevail and that the MINIMUM overnight/longtime rate has always been Bt1500, clearly if the boy is staying for 3 days away from home they would all come under 'overnight'...no?

I thought that even you, christianPFC expect 'going rates' to kick-in as the generally accepted norm, whether discussed beforehand or not, I'm sure that's what you have stated/agreed with in posts in the past.

Holidays for working boys while enjoyable I'm sure......don't pay the room rent or living expenses.

I agree with AsDaRa (even without considering the 'fuck' quota) it's still 3 complete days (and overnights).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agreed 1500 for overnight. One night.
    Reduces slightly if it is a long term off, not sure 3 days counts as long term tho.
    Anything over a week or more should be considerably less than 1500.

Liked

This off fee thing is kind of like a reversed bell curve, isn't it?

Start at just a night or two, and it's more -- say 1500 or 2000/night.
    Go for a couple weeks, and it drops considerably -- say 700 or so per-day.
    Get into a relationship that spans multiple years, and it magically goes up again, lol

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 22nd, 2016), Faranglaw (May 26th, 2016)

Liked

I think the Farang whom it concerns should recognize himself in this story. It happened a few weeks ago. You paid the ticket for that Pattaya boy to south Thailand and you spend 3 days with him there. The boy is 21, soon to be 22. There won't be that many Farang to whom this applies.

He should be - I would expect - among the readers of this forum. Love to hear his side of the story. Why you gave only 3000 baht to a beautiful Pattaya moneyboy, who gave you 3 days a good time? Why you thought that was fair pay and does not count as 'abuse'? I would love to hear it.

I assume most gay Farangs read these forums? 90% is a fair guess? So I think he must be out here somewhere :-)
    Last edited by AsDaRa; May 21st, 2016 at 14:37.

Liked

I agree with AsDaRa unless the amount was agreed beforehand. It is after all, low season. On my last trip I paid 1300 in Sunee and Jomtien and 1500 in Boyztown for a short time, However one evening it was 12.30 and I invited a boy from Sunee to come with me at 12,30 (bar closes at 1.00) for a couple of hours of very gentle sex/chat/coffee for 1000. He readily agreed knowing that the offer was quite reasonable considering we'd spend most of the time talking about football. Another reason why I love straight boys. I'd offed him before on that trip and paid the full 1300.

Liked

Did he wear a football strip while fucking you?

I think we should be told

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (May 22nd, 2016), christianpfc (May 23rd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    I thought that even you, christianPFC expect 'going rates' to kick-in as the generally accepted norm, whether discussed beforehand or not, I'm sure that's what you have stated/agreed with in posts in the past.
    For first off of a boy I didn’t have before from a bar I adhere to the going rates, for future encounters I negotiate discounts.

I recall only two cases where I had a money boy for longer than one night. Both were not working in a bar at that time, so no issue with bar fines.

One was in Feb 2014, a boy who lives near Vientiane and who got 8000 Baht for 3 days 2 nights (from memory, could have been 4 days 3 nights at max) with me in Vientiane. This includes waiting for me a week (he would have gone to Pattaya a week before my arrival, so he told me). That was expensive, he got me in a weak moment, I wouldn't do it again.

The other one was in Apr 2016, a boy from Bangkok came with me to Hua Hin for 3 days 2 nights for 1000 Baht. We had several poor communication / no show / can’t reach him on the phone when I wanted to meet him in Bangkok, but that invitation to Hua Hin worked a charm!

8000, 3000 or 1000 for a 3 day 2 night stay, if agreed beforehand between boy and customer, I wish them a happy travel!

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I assume most gay Farangs read these forums? 90% is a fair guess? So I think he must be out here somewhere :-)
    My estimate is 10-20% of gay Farang read the forums regularly. I have several friends who don't read the forums at all.
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 22nd, 2016 at 00:55.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    My estimate is 10-20% of gay Farang read the forums regularly. I have several friends who don't read the forums at all.
    I'd guess the number may be even less. Most of the gay farang I know in Bangkok have never even heard of the forum sites when I mention them. And that is surely one reason why the chat rooms are mostly Pattaya-centric.
    Last edited by fountainhall; May 22nd, 2016 at 07:25.

Liked

So, if the min overnight fee is 1500 then I should be paying my bf 1500 x 30 =45000/month?

He will be thrilled to read this. But as others have posted, best to negotiate long term rates for offs more than a few days.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    And that is surely one reason why the chat rooms are mostly Pattaya-centric.
    Yes I notice this too. I have been in Bangkok a few times. The last two days of my last trips I tend to be in Bangkok, also because this way on departure day I can wake up later, since I am closer to the airport. Yet each time I am again confirmed in the view that Pattaya is much better for me.

Pattaya is far cheaper and the boys in Pattaya are the same in hotness, certainly not less. I do not see why some prefer Bangkok above Pattaya. The main difference that I see when it comes to a comparison on sex destination is price. Pattaya being far more cheaper.

Shouldn't that make Pattaya the preferred location? Bangkok has one advantage that I see: you can do in daytime many things, you won't be bored. In Pattaya - apart from the beach (which I don't like) - there is not much to do. So I often go with a boy in the afternoon to the movies or do shopping just to kill time. In Bangkok way more options are available. Is the general boreness of Pattaya the reason some prefer Bangkok? Because - apart from the sex - they are looking for more in their holiday? Yes, then I understand, then Bangkok is to be preferred, even if it is more expensive.